What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man's best friend. Well kids n wife. Not what I bought but what I found. Came up to me on job site couldn't let her sleep another night under back hoe. Stop at petco n 100$ later good to go. Vet visit Sunday for anoth er 500$. Bye bye infraction ??

An Infraction wont love you like that dog will.

Man's best friend. Well kids n wife. Not what I bought but what I found. Came up to me on job site couldn't let her sleep another night under back hoe. Stop at petco n 100$ later good to go. Vet visit Sunday for anoth er 500$. Bye bye infraction ??
That was a pretty awesome thing to do @Outcastblxnut. Hope she becomes an amazing addition to your family.

Finally upgraded to a real Dremel. What I had was a tiny stylus Dremel from 2007 ? I went corded because I only Dremel at home. A customer in the LHS told me about the workstation. $45 and I can use it as a mini drill press for drilling out screws.

20190810_161727.jpg

I owned a cordless dremel but it lacked the power I expected. I don’t use it often.

I only use corded power tools. While I get the convenience of no wires, I'd rather not have to buy those batteries. As a bonus, more power with corded. :)

Upgraded my son's Senton mega servo so decided to upgrade my Kraton servo too. Bought this servo after some recommendations on AF.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190811-092236_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190811-092236_eBay.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Yes very nice. The northerlies must have been blowing for those temps. I was there last weekend. Back to Adelaide next week and if time allows I might dock down to Mclarenvale

Yes very nice. The northerlies must have been blowing for those temps. I was there last weekend. Back to Adelaide next week and if time allows I might dock down to Mclarenvale
Yes it was during a heat wave. Was going to go north, Coober Pedy etc but decided not to.

Yes please!...

Those wouldve set you back a little bit.. did you get them from the cellar door?..

Nearly anything that says “Barossa” and “Shiraz” on it is liquid gold!..

The Penfolds range of wines is hard to beat.. love the Bin 389 when you feel like spoiling yourself..

My favourite “cheapy” is the “Cat amongst the pigeons” barossa shiraz from Dan murphy’s for around $14 a bottle.. drinks like a $30-$40 dollar value wine..

I owned a cordless dremel but it lacked the power I expected. I don’t use it often.
Is it the lithium one like he posted? I had a regular corded dremel, then I got that one. I gave away the corded one to a friend as I never used it again after getting the cordless one.

Nothing Arrma for me this week. Traxxas stuff.
Shock shafts, variable shock damping kit for my 21TM revo. Snapped a shock end last weekend.

Front/rear bulks/diffs for the ERBEv2 to have on hand. Got an on power noise happening and not sure what it is, so figured before I cracked it open I'd get diffs. Since it was used, not sure how much run time is on the diffs. Looking at the notches in the output cups... guessing quite a bit.

I got new tires for it last week and so far really like them so far. Thunder Tiger MT4's. They are a bit narrower than trencher 3.8's and 1oz lighter per tire. Pretty much the same height though and a bit firmer rubber/sidewall/foam. They have keyed hex's, which are a hair different than traxxas, but after an hour with an exacto shaving down the keyed nubs a bit, they fit. Also wrapped them with the kevlar string.
2019-0809-ERBEv2-ThunderTigerMT4G3Tires-front.jpg

Still waiting on the titanium towers for the outcast. Planning on installing the talion wing mount when I get those. The ERBEv2 is keeping me busy anyway.

Finally upgraded to a real Dremel. What I had was a tiny stylus Dremel from 2007 ? I went corded because I only Dremel at home. A customer in the LHS told me about the workstation. $45 and I can use it as a mini drill press for drilling out screws.

View attachment 45192
Purchased about 18 years ago, that Dremel drill work station/press is great. I don't use it often. But when I need it, is indispensable. Sometimes I mount the Dremel in the press and use the flexible extension from the Dremel to work with. Better for a steady hand on detail work.
Honestly though I feel Dremels are not the most durable considering their higher price. I have been through so many, from the 3 speed models to the variables. Considering I don't use them that often. They tend to just not turn on at some point. They never failed me as I was using them. The brushes do last a long time. I have a new spare set of brushes that I've had for umpteen years. My Dremels burn out before the brushes do. Dremel does make the largest selection of accessories. I never had a rechargeable/cordless version though. Can't comment on those. I've borrowed one briefly and felt the corded was better for me.

Last edited:
Besides buying the wife a new car, I receivedy back ordered Dboots Hoons from Tower Hobbies for my infraction. Only thing is they are the the limitless wheels and not 5 spoke. No biggie but Tower didn't have an image when I initially ordered them on the website. It was listed under optional parts for the Infraction. Guess I should have paid attention. Ahh who cares they won't last more than two batteries. ?

I like dished wheels versus spokes. And they are more aerodynamic. But the Infraction def. looks better with the spokers.
Last time I was checking on my future Limitless, the Limitless "dish" wheels were on B/O. And the "celebrities" that got their hands on the Limitless early were buying the spoked Hoons from the Infraction.

Last edited:
Back