What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New arrivals.

IMG_20200213_163710.jpg

A bonus would be nice as long as it’s not the Corona Virus ?.
It was probably the Corona Virus that ate through the bag...!!! ??

on a serious note though, I would include a photo of the bag it came in with your msg to the eBay seller..??

Make an extra one for me.?

I actually got parts for two and was hoping I could find someone else to test as well! It's yours when I'm done if you want it.

If this works I'm going to put together a build guide for anyone else that wants to make one.

I actually got parts for two and was hoping I could find someone else to test as well! It's yours when I'm done if you want it.

If this works I'm going to put together a build guide for anyone else that wants to make one.
Once I figure out what that is and what it's for...I'll want one. ?

Thanks for the direction to that thread.

I imagine I'll need one some day after I get an Infraction. I know they're available, but I already got a Losi SBR and need to put some space between that and the next rig. That and my 6S rigs keep me pretty busy (and broke if I'm honest) with breakage and maintenance.

Once I figure out what that is and what it's for...I'll want one. ?

I think you saw the post by shoyx, but it's mostly black magic to me as well. I get what its intended for, whether or not it will make any noticable difference is another story . . . but I needed another project while I wait for sping anyway!

Awesome! I’ve been wanting to add one to my infraction, so that would be perfect ?

well, it has arrived - finally ...

as some of you may wonder about size and comparison I did take a few pictures that may give you some idea

boxes the Kraton 8S and the Mojave 6S ship in
1581675045238.png

side view
1581675122770.png

outside the box
1581675171508.png

next to my Kraton 8S
1581675216134.png

1581675243364.png

1581675271295.png

I have tried to line them up as much as possible - I'd say size is Kraton 8S without wing in length, width Kraton 8S wheel outside to a little bit over center (maybe double the size of the RR sticker from the center ) of the Kraton 8S - its huge ...

edit: after strengthening the body with Gorilla tape, changing the TX/RX combo and having a more detailed look at it, I can say I still don't like these battery trays and I wish they had gone with the Kraton 8S tray instead ARA320554

Last edited:
well, it has arrived - finally ...

as some of you may wonder about size and comparison I did take a few pictures that may give you some idea

boxes the Kraton 8S and the Mojave 6S ship in
View attachment 65273

side view
View attachment 65274

outside the box
View attachment 65275

next the my Kraton 8S
View attachment 65276

View attachment 65277

View attachment 65278

I have tried to line them up as much as possible - I'd say size is Kraton 8S without wing in length, width Kraton 8S wheel outside to a little bit over center (maybe double the size of the RR sticker from the center ) of the Kraton 8S - its huge ...
I'm glad you got the fastest color ;).

Enjoy

If you don’t mind me asking, where did you get it from..??
sure not mate, didnt want to wait and bit the bullet and directly ordered from HH, ordered Monday delivered today - I know I paid a bit more but MS and others have all pushed back deliveries into March now and not sure if the prices may change as well ... if you want a red one - I know where to find one in the UK (hit me up - probably the only one available in stores right now) but I wanted the faster one as usual :ROFLMAO: could have purchased the yellow gear but that would have been £230 and the body is nowhere available either ...

just had it out in the car park 15 minutes on 4S - handles superb, good amount of power - 15min/4S = 60% left in the pack ...

Last edited:
If you saw my latest Mojave video you noticed that I run Katar T and they had separated from the inside of the rim significantly. Ordered another new set of Katar last night because I love em on this truck. I've purchased 4 full sets of Katar since I bought my Talion and haven't regretted it whatsoever. No big deal waiting because the stock tires are fun but just quite a bit less traction imo.
Also can't run the Mojave until I get the side rail back from @Mr.Duke. He asked me to mark off the motor location and mail it to him so he could expertly design and fabricate a fan mount that will fit the Mojave chassis. I was directed through texts and photos and he showed me where to get measurements last week. After he received photos and only the marked side rail, he did it all without being in possession of the truck! Pretty damn slick and certainly generous and I was excited to be able to help. Now the rail is on the way back to me with prototypes to test and report back. I am forever grateful that we have such giving talent here and I love that I'm able to learn so much, so fast.

Back