What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course she watches CNN. But who am I... She is old and lives in Palm bch county The highest per capita elderly county in FL. The county where MiraLago is. Get it?
I did order those Diff drive inserts. Does that count as what I bought today???:ROFLMAO:

Subscription time!
Clipboard01.jpg

Something else I should not have bought. This was a local cl deal, like new with a battery charger and servo up grade. These are as nice as what the youtubers say, I’m very pleased.

View attachment 110255

View attachment 110256

View attachment 110257

View attachment 110258

View attachment 110259

View attachment 110260
got mine a few weeks ago
IMG_20201121_221650.jpg

got mine a few weeks ago
IMG_20201121_221650.jpg
upgraded the motor to a hobbywing 1800 kv 2in 1 brushless system. 12mm axle extensions and proline hydrax g8 wheels/tyres/tires

got mine a few weeks ago
View attachment 110265

upgraded the motor to a hobbywing 1800 kv 2in 1 brushless system. 12mm axle extensions and proline hydrax g8 wheels/tyres/tires
Nice one, I think the only thing I’m changing for now is using the front battery tray with my little 3s lipos instead of the big middle one, taking off the exhaust and making some metal sliders. I would like change the front bumper too because it gets caught on everything but it interlocks with the body. I’m not ready to start cutting and modding it because it’s just so nice.
For scale crawling they really play the part. Makes my other crawlers look like little toys bouncing around.

I'm not sure what it used to be but what's on the box is ARA106053
Thought you might have been talking about the mix up in the manual about the shims
So they didn’t change the model number. Still a V1

Back