What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my lipos from @arrma only fans today, Dynamite reaction2 3s 5000mAh 50c, and Spektrum 2s 5000mAh 50c. Going to give the 3s pack to my boy so he has a good 3s pack of his own and can learn responsibility with lipo charging and storage. Think the 2s pack will go to my new crawler for an all day pack as it should last a good 3+ hours of run time 👍🏼
20210916_133312.jpg

Got my lipos from @arrma only fans today, Dynamite reaction2 3s 5000mAh 50c, and Spektrum 2s 5000mAh 50c. Going to give the 3s pack to my boy so he has a good 3s pack of his own and can learn responsibility with lipo charging and storage. Think the 2s pack will go to my new crawler for an all day pack as it should last a good 3+ hours of run time 👍🏼View attachment 169388
Nice batteries!! 😂

Got my lipos from @arrma only fans today, Dynamite reaction2 3s 5000mAh 50c, and Spektrum 2s 5000mAh 50c. Going to give the 3s pack to my boy so he has a good 3s pack of his own and can learn responsibility with lipo charging and storage. Think the 2s pack will go to my new crawler for an all day pack as it should last a good 3+ hours of run time 👍🏼View attachment 169388
I totally forgot mine came in the other day. Already changed the connector over to a XT90. But looking at those QS8 plugs I might have to get me some of those.

I totally forgot mine came in the other day. Already changed the connector over to a XT90. But looking at those QS8 plugs I might have to get me some of those.
Definitely some nice beefy connections for sure and the anti spark is awesome!

Woo hoo finally got my 3s cnc input gears after 3 months waiting. Now to decide which rig gets the metal diffs and inputs 🤔View attachment 169620
When you add that will the diff crown gear still be plastic or metal as well for the 3S line

I bought a carbon spool from RC on a Budget! silver color and ordered a SAGA gear for it too........:D

When you add that will the diff crown gear still be plastic or metal as well for the 3S line
No I already have the CNC crown gears also and diff cups for them. So will be full metal diff gears, don't think the plastic crown gear would last long with the metal input but 🤷
This bad boy just showed up today also, should definitely help keep voltage up on my 4s passes with the stretched Typhon and see some better numbers 🤘🏼😎
20210917_144407.jpg

Been wanting a Mojave for a while. Hobbyshop was nice enough to offer me 10%. Good excuse to use my spare hobbystar 1730kv motor and the new hobbystar brushless servo. NB4 arrived this week also. Just need a Max6 and its ready.View attachment 169670

Wtf, I need your Hobby Shop.

New rod ends for my turnbuckles.
Balls are machine-pressed in and barely have any slop. Should go well with my Lundsford titanium turnbuckles.View attachment 169295
That address sure caught my eye quick like. I spent 20 years in San Jose’s Almaden Valley before moving back home to Texas. Miss those mountains and trails…

Along with a 8400 2c 100c lipo. And a corvette body from a hobbyshop out in Ohio since I'm up this way picking up cars 😅

View attachment 169769
Which body and for what? I ordered the Corvette c.7 swb from protoform for my senton 8s

20210918_151435.jpg

1 million and 500k diff oil, mugen diff shims, New t2t brace ends and a new motor for the latrax.

Back