What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$3.09 in Aberdeen
Yeah I noticed that. It was $3.20 something in Custer and Hot Springs. $3.11 in Lemon. Rapid just seems like the worst in South Dakota when it comes to the price of gas. Doesn't help that MG Oil owns 90% of the gas stations.

Got my Gone Bananas Racing Skinz for the Limitless today🤩 absolutely love the orange disk wheels and they will match my orange highlights all over the rig😍
20211020_185830.jpg

We picked up the Wife's new Subaru Outback "Wilderness Edition" today. Don't worry @SrC we will keep clear of your neck of the woods. :ROFLMAO: I'm really jealous, much nicer than my ride. But she deserves it. :love:

PSX_20211023_143850.jpg
PSX_20211023_143800.jpg

We picked up the Wife's new Subaru Outback "Wilderness Edition" today. Don't worry @SrC we will keep clear of your neck of the woods. :ROFLMAO: I'm really jealous, much nicer than my ride. But she deserves it. :love:

View attachment 175847View attachment 175846
Everything looks good except those wheels. IDK y but they piss me off rly bad.:ROFLMAO: I think it needs a bit of offeset.

Ordered the plastic parts from Horizon that I need to do a body lift on the Typhon (now with beast mode, M2C, and TP4050/160A). Game Changer fans were too tall for the stock body, so I decided to take another approach.

I've stopped buying from the overseas untill USPS and Auspost get their shite together.

11 weeks is ridiculous.

Back