What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is a 3s clutch assembly more expensive than a BLX100 ESC? 🤷‍♂️
20220122_213327.jpg

Yea, these were $112/ea... for stupid RFID's. Crazy.
Well Mylaps has a corner on the market, they are quite literally the only ones who currently make a reliable lap timing system. I don't even know of anyone else that even makes them.

Well Mylaps has a corner on the market, they are quite literally the only ones who currently make a reliable lap timing system. I don't even know of anyone else that even makes them.

I saw an offbrand that says it's compatible but I'm not rolling the dice to save $25 especially considering the app integration Mylaps offers.

Right? Last time I checked a used one was like $80.
My Laps are expensive, and I don't understand why they should be?. People are always trying to buy used ones for this reason. Seems to be in short supply even used. I know there is a 2 wire and 3 wire version. I was at a RC flea market once, and should have picked up a used My Laps "dummy" I saw. (same Weight) I could use that now to balance and find a place on my TLRT chassis for it. Which is tight already. Many clip them on the body as far forward can be. Prefer it low on the chassis, dead center , and forward where feasible...

Last edited:
Not sure but for that price you could have bought the Arrma 4S metal slipper which I put in my Big Rock.
I know right. That's the cheapest one I could find on ebay.

Super Capacitor for my LMT Drag rebuild.

20220122_234817.jpg

Back