What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great choice… they really did well on these two newest releases…. Looking forward to my skeeter… and I know your gonna love your xtr… no 5687’s ok?? 🤣😂
Ummmm….. but…… that’s not how I roll lol standing double backflips all day brother

Some Alza parts and new fans on my Kraton Exb 😊
DSC_3168.JPG

Ordered a Team Corally Kronos XTR 2022 edition from my LHS. I have the 2021 version and really like it and the upgrades are really nice, too nice to pass up. I also got notified of the TC esc being available at Jenny’s so I got it and a motor on order too.
Hurricane
You must've beat me to the esc. Was looking last night as well...

2 mini-t's
A mini-b
A mini-8ight

All heavily upgraded. Will be working towards building a "race-in-a-box" with 8 or more mini 2wd race trucks, all built to very close spec, with course markers, etc.

Oh, and a Yeti-Jr to go with my Twin Hammers and CamoX4 to upgrade into decent rock bouncers. I'm looking for the right size bouncer to run on 1/10 scale crawling lines.

Got that tool stand since ya'll have to be organized now :p
a better Dremel tool, the other still works but I'll throw it away, someone wants it PM me.
Battery Mount for the Kraton that don't fit :D
Mechanics wrench set
MIP Hex set 1.5mm 2mm 2.5mm what a world of difference
Milwaukee hook and pick set
Milwaukee rotary tool....fast af
a small vice, cheap but it works.

The second picture is the MIP tool protection cap, it fits right on the Antenna tube for the receiver box.

20220130_140525.jpg

20220130_125926.jpg

Back