What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh.

Screenshot_20220517-205717_eBay.jpg

I couldn’t resist! Got paid today a couple hundred more than I expected and somebody posted about this sale. Free postage! How could I resist! Scratch and dent doesn’t bug me because that’s what I do anyway.

My first road type RC 😀 I’ve got several sets of 3S electrics… I’ll pick one and throw it in. Man, I told my wife we weren’t gonna get any more cars after she got me a Kraton for my birthday 😂 oops.

View attachment 218201
Can't beat it for $100 off I would have jumped on that too xD

I couldn’t resist! Got paid today a couple hundred more than I expected and somebody posted about this sale. Free postage! How could I resist! Scratch and dent doesn’t bug me because that’s what I do anyway.

My first road type RC 😀 I’ve got several sets of 3S electrics… I’ll pick one and throw it in. Man, I told my wife we weren’t gonna get any more cars after she got me a Kraton for my birthday 😂 oops.

My wife (and wallet) says thanks alot for letting me know about this!!! :p:D(y):ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20220518-070204_Chrome.jpg

Thought I ordered the Scorched CF steering rack but received the Titanium one. Maybe I did order Titanium, not sure 🤪🤷‍♂️. Not worried, I'm more than happy with Titanium. Nice looking piece.

20220519_131434.jpg

Got a Traxxas Rustler body and some additional cans of lexan spraypaint (on top of what I still have in my shed).

Want to surprise a buddy of mine with a custom-painted body to motivate him into finally fixing his busted-up Rustler. It's been months, and I kinda miss the good ol' days of going out bashing together, just shooting the poop, and then having a BBQ in the backyard.

traxxas-3714-karosserie-satz-rustler-vxl-unlackiert.jpg

tamiya-lexan-spray-dose-ps-1-weiss-white-farbspray.jpg
tamiya-lexan-spray-dose-ps-27-neon-gelb-farbspray.jpg
tamiya-lexan-spray-dose-ps-47-pink-gold-effekt-farbspray.jpg

Back