What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try these bullet plugs on my ESC and more parts for the money pit 22X4 truggy

Screenshot_20220521-084604_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220521-084524_Chrome.jpg

Word cannot describe how big and heavy this motor is. I have the vitavon motor/tranny mount for the my dbxle 2.0 and I still think this motor needs a rear support. It is MASSIVE!

View attachment 218973
Building a go kart?

Word cannot describe how big and heavy this motor is. I have the vitavon motor/tranny mount for the my dbxle 2.0 and I still think this motor needs a rear support. It is MASSIVE!

View attachment 218973
No Coke can for scale? :ROFLMAO:

I bought myself some new glasses and some cloths. New glasses haven't shipped out yet ETA of 7-14 days.

Might not be. Whatever I'll do this motor will not fit the dbxle. It is just too big.

Might have to buy a castle 800kv and run it with max4 on 12S.

I saw that while ago. He has vitavon chassis and still needed to grind it down. God k knows how much space he has between the motor and chassis .

I have stock chassis and I don't want to spent $320 on the vitavon chassis as mine still like new.

Only way is to shim the tranny housing up 10mm.

Vitavon needs to come out with a proper motor/tranny mount for this motor.

PXL_20220522_013021215.MP.jpg

Finally bought a Gopro hero 7. I know, I'm only 15 years late. It was a warehouse clearance due to new models released I guess.
Same here... Got one Hero 8 Black off FB Marketplace for a good deal. Been watching tons of GoPro videos to find the best setting for RC footage.

Same here... Got one Hero 8 Black off FB Marketplace for a good deal. Been watching tons of GoPro videos to find the best setting for RC footage.

Where did you guys a find a deal on the 7? My session 5 won't connect to the app and it is freaking slow so time for upgrade

Where did you guys a find a deal on the 7? My session 5 won't connect to the app and it is freaking slow so time for upgrade
JB hifi (Australia)

I saw that while ago. He has vitavon chassis and still needed to grind it down. God k knows how much space he has between the motor and chassis .

I have stock chassis and I don't want to spent $320 on the vitavon chassis as mine still like new.

Only way is to shim the tranny housing up 10mm.

Vitavon needs to come out with a proper motor/tranny mount for this motor.

View attachment 219001
No where near the craziness of what you're doing but in a couple of my rigs I had to raise the trans up.
I decided to cut a piece of aluminum to fit instead of using individual spacers on each screw.
With one solid plate it felt way more sturdy than the spacers that I tried first.
Something to try maybe...?

No where near the craziness of what you're doing but in a couple of my rigs I had to raise the trans up.
I decided to cut a piece of aluminum to fit instead of using individual spacers on each screw.
With one solid plate it felt way more sturdy than the spacers that I tried first.
Something to try maybe...?

Yes I definitely thought about that also but this tranny/motor mount is totally different and you really can't just add solid aluminum piece under it.

On the other hand, vitavon is coming out next week with the correct mount and I will switch to that one and might buy the chassis also.

I removed the 10mm as they were too much and installed 3 m5 washers 3.65mm total thickness. The complete assembly feels very solid and absolutely no movement. It is supported from 5 individual points.

PXL_20220522_045835262.jpg

PXL_20220522_064532566.jpg

Back