What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who doesn't love a good smoke show.
snoop lion smoke GIF

:cool: I do!!!! ✌️

Found this HUGE Store in Binghamton NY
Love the name; smallAddictionsRC :) Size fo a supermarket.
Very nice crew. Indoor clay track. $5 a day to practice (RWD, 2S)
One of the guys took out the Kraton 8S "store dog" for me to see, in the parking lot! WHAT A BEAST! BIG!

I told them they just cost me allot of money :-/ They laughed.
My New Favorite Place.

Just a small glimpse.

IMG_2363.jpeg

IMG_2362.jpeg

Isles of Cool Model Kits too! 4 long isles of RC Car/Truck Bodies! Mico Trucks and crawlers - I want one this winter to terrorize my cat.
IMG_2360.jpeg

IMG_2364.jpeg

Last edited:
One of the guys took out the Kraton 8S "store dog" for me to see, in the parking lot! WHAT A BEAST! BIG!

My New Favorite Place.

Just a small glimpse.

View attachment 227078

View attachment 227079

Isles of Cool Model Kits too! 4 long isles of RC Car/Truck Bodies! Mico Trucks and crawlers - I want one this winter to terrorize my cat.
View attachment 227080

View attachment 227081
That place is great, prices are cheaper by at least $30 on Arrma rigs last time I visted.

Hoping to stop by Sunday again.

That place is great, prices are cheaper by at least $30 on Arrma rigs last time I visted.

Hoping to stop by Sunday again.
I was there for at least 2 hours and could have stayed 3 or more.
All the guys working there were cool and had the passion for it.
Lots of customers in and out too.

Its about an hours drive for me. Worth the trip!
I like building plastic models too and they had some really nice choices! Not just cars too.

They do lots of mailorder so they have Everything in stock and tons of it. Great prices! Im done with Amazon and EBay! Their prices are just as good or better and they're knowledgeable and want to help. And I can see it first.

I was checking out the Sledge. Very Nice!

And I really like this 1/24 Axial SCX24 and they have like Every upgrade for it.

I had to tear myself out of the Rocket Isle. I was about to grab a few and my head was spinning. ROCKETS! Next time.

My New Favorite Place.

Just a small glimpse.

View attachment 227078

View attachment 227079

View attachment 227080

View attachment 227081
I've ordered jetko wheels from them. Would also recommend 👍👍

I was there for at least 2 hours and could have stayed 3 or more.
All the guys working there were cool and had the passion for it.
Lots of customers in and out too.

Its about an hours drive for me. Worth the trip!
I like building plastic models too and they had some really nice choices! Not just cars too.

They do lots of mailorder so they have Everything in stock and tons of it. Great prices! Im done with Amazon and EBay! Their prices are just as good or better and they're knowledgeable and want to help. And I can see it first.

I was checking out the Sledge. Very Nice!

And I really like this 1/24 Axial SCX24 and they have like Every upgrade for it.

I had to tear myself out of the Rocket Isle. I was about to grab a few and my head was spinning. ROCKETS! Next time.
I live 4 hours away but pass by a lot.
Their free shipping is comes in 2 days for me.

This is a combo "What did you buy/What did you work on".....

As of Thursday all my rigs were in the pit (except Noto6s). All had a minor issues from crashes.

Senton just lost a screw in the steering arm....BAM, replaced and fixed. Still haven't broken anything on the Senton yet! (y) 💪

3s Slash and Big Foot- both need their drive shafts replaced. Broke em! Bought a few different styles to try and see what works best.

Redcat SC Pro- what a POS out the box. :rolleyes: I wasn't going to put any $$ into it as I got it for family/friends to run on the track and it was on sale, but it just sucks. So updated the diff oil and will be replacing the servo today. Broke off one of the steering links, so ordered those. Also ordered some PL Gladiator tires as the stock ones won't grip worth sh!t.

Also grabbed a new Fox lid for my Slash and hey, it's the 4th weekend, why not a USA flag lid!!! (y)🇺🇸

Non-RC---took the Fam and my son's friend to see the new Minions movie yesterday!! It was awesome! I love Minions!! Just freakin funny!!! 😂 :LOL: ✌️

Screenshot_20220702-084200_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20220702-084131_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20220702-084252_Gmail.jpg

Back