What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Start of the carbon fiber.

Screenshot_20220928-084919_eBay.jpg

Now entering the rabbit hole..🤣🤣
Just messin with ya!! Carbon fiber is cool, no mater where it's used.
Forged carbon? Is that a real thing or just the brand?🤔
Lmafo. Wouldn't be the first time.. now the v2 gets it. Believe it is just a style.. instead of it clean look. They say forged.

Forgot about this. Gotta swap servos out. From the v1.. has my savox. And this will temporarily take its place until I order a promodeler.. in the end it will be extra 😅

View attachment 246492
Ooh, 40kg, niice. One day I'll pony up for some better servos LOL. Actually, I just stepped up from 25 to 35kg ds servos, so it'll be a while..

Ooh, 40kg, niice. One day I'll pony up for some better servos LOL. Actually, I just stepped up from 25 to 35kg ds servos, so it'll be a while..
I always try to buy the best or second best. But I wanted to see what the hype was with em. Hopefully it centers itself and holds the wheels straight. My powerhobby temp servo can't hold straight for nothing and it has 3 runs.

Ordered a couple of LWB chassis that will be sacrificed.. for a greater good.
The XXXLWB custom speed frame.

Last edited:
Ordered a couple of LWB chassis that will be sacrificed.. for a great good.
The XXXLWB custom speed frame.
Creative mind in high gear? NICE!
I was going to make a bash bar with a second chassis but eh...I don't:LOL: bash hard enough.

Nice... I wish dewalt would sell more of the atomic gear here in Australia I'd like to upgrade some of my older stuff

View attachment 246864
I buy the Ryobi one+ myself. Not as high quality as DeWalt or Milwaukee and others but I have Ryobi one+ tools that are over 20 years old and I can go to Homer Depot and buy a battery for them still today. Can't say that about ANY of the higher end cordless tools.
They are homeowner quality, I admit, but I'm a homeowner and they get the job done for me.
Love my Ryobi cordless tools🤘🍻

I buy the Ryobi one+ myself. Not as high quality as DeWalt or Milwaukee and others but I have Ryobi one+ tools that are over 20 years old and I can go to Homer Depot and buy a battery for them still today. Can't say that about ANY of the higher end cordless tools.
They are homeowner quality, I admit, but I'm a homeowner and they get the job done for me.
Love my Ryobi cordless tools🤘🍻

Same here.
I have a few DeWalts, but I have a ton more of the Ryobi One+ ,gets work done around the house and campsites, batteries fit no matter the year of the tool! and easy on the wallet ;)

Same here.
I have a few DeWalts, but I have a ton more of the Ryobi One+ ,gets work done around the house and campsites, batteries fit no matter the year of the tool! and easy on the wallet ;)
Cheaper..that too!!
Don't get me wrong, we have Milwaukee M18 impact guns that are serious beefcake, bolt snapping strong at work.. but I just can't help but love the Ryobi for what they are.

Makita is my choice for home cordless tooling. No complaints, its good tooling. They have recently released the 40volt range. Hopefully they keep the 18v range for a while longer.

At work I choose Milwaukee cordless tools. Both brands have been faultless.

In the past I've used Bosch. What a let down.👎

Back