What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered some new batteries along with a ride height gauge

Screenshot_20221005-074550_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20221005-071141_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Amazing the difference 2 years makes. Not sure how I managed to place both orders on the exact same day I just noticed it today when I was looking to see how long I had them.

Screenshot_20221005-154038_Chrome.jpg

20221005_153931.jpg

-edit - sorry I can't math that is 3 years not 2. And the picture looks deceiving they are the exact same batteries just that there are 2 of the new ones stacked on top of each other.

20221005_154954.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a few supplies. Got some hooks to screw into the wall to hang my 3s rigs from, some simple green and a roll of those nifty blue shop towels for cleaning them up, and a few tubes of shoe goo.
IMG_20221006_075448.jpg

2 dollars a hook, not too bad nevermind that they're not exactly level lol

Last edited:
Picked up a few supplies. Got some hooks to screw into the wall to hang my 3s rigs from, some simple green and a roll of those nifty blue shop towels for cleaning them up, and a few tubes of shoe goo.
View attachment 248218
2 dollars a hook, not too bad nevermind that they're not exactly level lol

Trim some rubber tubing/hose and slip them on (whatever side of the) hook to "level" out your hanging rigs!
Don't leave 'em tilted like that.

Trim some rubber tubing/hose and slip them on (whatever side of the) hook to "level" out your hanging rigs!
Don't leave 'em tilted like that.
I meant with each other, contrary to how the photo appears, they are actually fairly level on bubble.

I meant with each other, contrary to how the photo appears, they are actually fairly level on bubble.

Then never mind my previous comment 😁

Wassup Mango 😁 nice you like me 🤣🤣

He gonna get he first speedrun trip on Sunday, he's is already interested in those rc cars, that servo sound is so bad 🤣🤣🤣
Now there's no energy left, playing with Spunk all day 🤣🤣 man i like those big paws on him 😁😁
DSC_3930.JPG

DSC_3932.JPG

Back