What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tired of building ramps out of wood and then watching them rot away in a years time.....

so I figured it's time to do it right

IMG_8318.JPG

IMG_8320.JPG

IMG_8325.JPG

Last edited:
IMG_8327.JPG

Gonna drill holes in the legs to be able to adjust the height and angle, then bolt them up and throw some paint on it later this week.

It's the smaller version of what I'm going to build next but wanted to test it out first to see if I need any design changes.
Like to end up with (2) 4'x 4' and (2) 6'x 8' ramps over the winter

View attachment 24814

Gonna drill holes in the legs to be able to adjust the height and angle, then bolt them up and throw some paint on it later this week.

It's the smaller version of what I'm going to build next but wanted to test it out first to see if I need any design changes.
Like to end up with (2) 4'x 4' and (2) 6'x 8' ramps over the winter

Looks outstanding! How heavy will it be when it's complete? Will it fit in the back of a pickup truck? I have a heavy ass wooden ramp with 40° transition. Its perfect but just way too heavy to carry around to my spots.

From JENNYS RC - Complete set of Outcast/Notorious A-Arms (f/r), and a BLX 185 ESC plus Vorza Wheels for my other rig.
From Amain - Hot Racing Servo mount and front chassis brace, Fast Eddy bearing kit, and RPM rear mud guards.

Id be happy to post a picture if Fedex would have delivered it last night as the tracking said. Now its saying they tried to deliver it this morning and Im at work. So hopefully they will swimg by later to deliver it when Im home, grrrr

Sweeeet, now I can haul a** across the sky as well as on the ground!! Am officially an Arrma fan now. Man its a sweet looking ride. I can see a new Kraton body in store with maybe a matching paint job to my 1700mm Ferocious Frankie scheme.
:woot:

Attachments

• 20181206_184947.jpg
    20181206_184947.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 42
50% off sale on all in store parts at Big Boys With Cool Toys Toronto! Grabbed a full set of Dboots Back Flips, 3.8 Trenchers for my Slash, two new bodies, bunch of upgrade parts for both my rigs, tools, oils and fluids, paint and various wires and connectors. Score! Could have bought so much more, but the voice inside my head kept telling me that divorce is even more expensive than this hobby lol. Guy in front of me was on his third trip that day. Sales guy says he spent thousands. Dam

Looks outstanding! How heavy will it be when it's complete? Will it fit in the back of a pickup truck? I have a heavy ass wooden ramp with 40° transition. Its perfect but just way too heavy to carry around to my spots.
I didn't forget about your questions, I just hadn't had time to mess with it until this morning. All done except for paint she weighs in at 40.8lbs and fits perfectly in between the wheel wells of a F250

IMG_8357.JPG
IMG_8359.JPG
IMG_8360.JPG
IMG_8362.JPG
IMG_8361.JPG

Back