What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sure have some nice stuff . May I ask are you happy doing business with them and what is the average wait time for in stock things?
My first order took about 2 weeks maybe a lil less. My second order was placed on the 18th of January and I only have a tracking number that says they are expecting it soooo it varies
Well my other lipo was SUPPOSED to be here today but the guy says they must have put it on the wrong truck 😠😡🤬🤬🤬 maybe today will be the day my gears FINALLY come in 😒 been having lots of problems with the mail since I've moved here

Last edited:
Got the new proline body today. Never had to cut a brand new body before. 😬 Now I just have to a) figure out where to start, b) figure out how I want it to look, c) decide on color(s) & d) find out how I'm supposed to pronounce the name!! Is it bah-her? Bah-jer? Anyway, this is gonna be an adventure & a completely new learning experience, so if y'all have ANY tips about ANY of the above, please please please help a dude out!😅🥰👍🤘

View attachment 275097

View attachment 275098
You should totally mount that body backwards, everyone will thing your one heck of a driver in reverse. :ROFLMAO:

Went over the interwebs to A-Main and got some stuff to get the Revo ground up build 1 step closer to coming to life.

Screenshot 2023-02-03 151915.png

Sorry for all the questions. Living in Maine I was thinking it would take 4-ever to get parts from out of the country. Im very behind the times. I even have a flip phone. :ROFLMAO: I need to work on getting PayPal next. Scorched has things I would really like for my Limitless and I don't mind paying extra for shipping. Thanks for your time!
No worries. Just to show you. I ordered last night. Granted I doubt UPS will deliver on Sunday but still.
CE7C054E-29A4-4F19-ACDC-F738F482E298.jpeg

My girl decided for her birthday she's going to make our own wine. 160.00 later we arrive home with this! So much for my hobby room. Have to keep it in the bathroom still! Also picked up my jeep after we ate at waffle house this morning...blowing COLD AC! (y) Since we were only 4 miles from hobby town after picking up wine supplies, I accidentally drove there. Pretty sure I got my girl interested in a RC although we didn't buy anything today. The 2nd pic shows some dip stick with his front end pointing towards the sky. I almost wrecked I was laughing so hard as my girl took photos and we gave them the thumbs up!

4867.jpeg

4857.jpeg

IMG_20230203_141117095_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg

IMG_20230203_141203066_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg

My girl decided for her birthday she's going to make our own wine. 160.00 later we arrive home with this! So much for my hobby room. Have to keep it in the bathroom still! Also picked up my jeep after we ate at waffle house this morning...blowing COLD AC! (y) Since we were only 4 miles from hobby town after picking up wine supplies, I accidentally drove there. Pretty sure I got my girl interested in a RC although we didn't buy anything today. The 2nd pic shows some dip stick with his front end pointing towards the sky. I almost wrecked I was laughing so hard as my girl took photos and we gave them the thumbs up!

View attachment 275348

View attachment 275349

View attachment 275351

View attachment 275352
Have fun with that. I brew my own beer. I’ve never done wine because I hate wine but I’m sure you still need to sterilize. That is the key!! If not it’ll throw off your flavor. Also get a hydrometer if that kit didn’t come with one.

O lord that doesn't sound good 😕 I got them from adrenaline rc.
Probably just repacked. Email saga and ask if they are a distributor. For future orders just order directly from Saga. He ships fast and free!!

Probably just repacked. Email saga and ask if they are a distributor. For future orders just order directly from Saga. He ships fast and free!!
Im a complete noob to everything rc lol, I didn't even know about saga till I went to order gears. Wasn't even aware they had there own site just figured they would only distribute through stores. Thanks for the heads up much appreciated 🙏 👍
Do they have any distinctive markings on the gears

Im a complete noob to everything rc lol, I didn't even know about saga till I went to order gears. Wasn't even aware they had there own site just figured they would only distribute through stores. Thanks for the heads up much appreciated 🙏 👍

Do they have any distinctive markings on the gears
Yea. Send a couple close up pics. But they say Saga.

Have fun with that. I brew my own beer. I’ve never done wine because I hate wine but I’m sure you still need to sterilize. That is the key!! If not it’ll throw off your flavor. Also get a hydrometer if that kit didn’t come with one.
Thank you! She loves wine. I don't do well with alcohol. Just finished her delicious homemade tacos and a margarita and I'm really poop faced. Her brother in law makes his own wine so he's a good resource. Somehow I feel like Walter from breaking bad series. Thank you for the hydrometer suggestion. Ill goggle it.

Back