What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got finished soldering the lead for my new brushless motor!

Attachments

• IMG_20160406_080029664.jpg
    IMG_20160406_080029664.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20160406_084306935.jpg
    IMG_20160406_084306935.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 36
LiPo alarm, yeah - finally remembered to get one, Vorteks mega body, to be painted, rear rollcage, I should almost have a revolving door of these, and my "splurge", a wheelie bar! Wooooo!

batt alarm.png rear rollcage.png vorteks body.png wheelie bar.png

I have always wondered how yiu use that LiPo alarm
Is it preset to LiPo cut off or you can reset it your self?

I have that same one, they are $5 a pair on ebay. The readout cycles through all the individual cell voltages and total pack voltage. It also has an alarm that you can set to a specified voltage. Very handy, I keep one in my tool kit and I water proofed the other one and taped it to my truck right by the balance tap.

I have that same one, they are $5 a pair on ebay. The readout cycles through all the individual cell voltages and total pack voltage. It also has an alarm that you can set to a specified voltage. Very handy, I keep one in my tool kit and I water proofed the other one and taped it to my truck right by the balance tap.

Thats great
Im going to get me 2 of those later when im ready to run

I didn't buy it but a friend gave me a team losi nitro something. Not really into nitro so I'll see if I can sell it true it or convert it to electric! I'm kinda intrigued but the team losi brand so not sure yet! It's also in pretty bad shape!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 33
I didn't buy it but a friend gave me a team losi nitro something. Not really into nitro so I'll see if I can sell it true it or convert it to electric! I'm kinda intrigued but the team losi brand so not sure yet! It's also in pretty bad shape!
I hear you on the Losi brand, same with ECX, as I toyed with getting a 4X4 Ruckus.
Losi and ECX are both Horizon Hobby Inc, like Arrma and Axial are Hobbico.
I'm not dissin' nor knockin' Horizon, I'm thinking more along the lines of getting invested in spares.
I'm assuming, maybe incorrectly, that Losi parts interchange somewhat like Arrma parts do.

Hi

Looks like the Losi XXX NT.
Not really sure @ajdragon a guy at the LHS runs losi's all the time he said he will help me out!
@Steve my 2 granites are my first hobby grade Rc vehicles. It seems like losi is a good brand. Not sure what Ima do yet but will find out. I'll make a thread if I start the convertion if it's ok with @WoodiE

Back