What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just made an offer for this and he took it, I'll go get it in about 2 hours when he gets home. He ran it once. Comes with a Flysky GT5, a pair of 100c 8000mah batteries and a nice Hitech servo.

pain.jpeg

pain1.jpeg

Last edited:
Just ordered these. I was going back and forth as there is a seller on ebay with the bigger 11000mah basher series for about the same price when buying two, but worried about the extra weight. I bought some 7200 4s zee 120c batteries last month that I am not impressed with at all.

IMG_9588.PNG

Shipping is getting really fast now. Ive been getting everything in from scorched in about a week give or take. Just received this in today and couldn't be happier with the quality of it, exactly what you would expect from scorched rc. Everything ive received from them have been top notch. I can now start the assembly of my new build. Or new new build lol I blame @LicketySplit for this, I seen his build and just had to have one
20230321_150221.jpg

Last edited:
On Monday I bought a Precision Matthews PM-940v mill for my birthday but I have to wait three weeks

View attachment 287371
This is why I want to move to the countryside so I can afford a house with a garage to fit these kind of tools in, and have a lot of land to drive on with the cars. Not so easy, when I'm married to a city-girl 😅

This is why I want to move to the countryside so I can afford a house with a garage to fit these kind of tools in, and have a lot of land to drive on with the cars. Not so easy, when I'm married to a city-girl 😅
I got part of that scenario..got the space, mancave..but not the loot for a fancy pants machine like that!! Just as well, I wouldn't know how to use it!!🤣🤣🍻

Back