What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i always get HW and hobbystar confused... doesn't hobbystar make the good motor for 1/8th.. the 1730kv?

The voltage stuff is so nice!
I really need to get the suspension hangers from them especially for the rear. I've already destroyed a second set of the stock ones in a little over a year.

Yeah the part the pins go in. My rears you can almost fit 2 pins through the holes.

lol.. yeah i need them in the notorious too.. Its expensive to get all 4 though.. i got the front first cause mine has been rebent like 20x.. it looks like it got forged by a drunk guy with a hammer..

lol.. yeah i need them in the notorious too.. Its expensive to get all 4 though.. i got the front first cause mine has been rebent like 20x.. it looks like it got forged by a drunk guy with a hammer..
The only one I have right now is the front upper rear, the damn upper hinge pins never stayed in the 3 stocks ones I had tried. I red loctited the pins into the Voltage mount and put set screws with red locktite in the Voltage front tower, I want to see them try to back out now. Push comes to shove I'll notch the pins so the grub screw holds on better.

Dreaming

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190108-183034_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190108-183034_eBay.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 45
Tryin to find the spacers that sit on the end near the steering knuckle 330505 but everyone selling that part is selling the whole shabang knuckle and spacers.. I just need 1 friggin spacer I lost when the a-arm screw came out :(

Bought a premium membership even tho I had adblock on and never saw a single ad ;) I really like this forum and the people here are super nice and helpful and I can say poop without anyone yelling at me for using a cuss word.. like omg he swore were gonna tell on u!

I do get it its a family friendly forum and I try to keep it toned down, but sometimes ya just gotta say whats on your mind lol

EDIT: I can't stop buyin poop today.. Bought some green Velcro straps for the batterys as mine tend to move a little more then i like when jumping, and some 40W team losi shock oil I got 30w but I wanna see what 40w does.

EDIT2: OMG I love it, Its now auto correcting my cuss words to something more PG-13 ROFL I Love that feature!!!! that's just awesome! :D

Last edited:
Tryin to find the spacers that sit on the end near the steering knuckle 330505 but everyone selling that part is selling the whole shabang knuckle and spacers.. I just need 1 friggin spacer I lost when the a-arm screw came out :(
Just use a washer.

Start with just the bell rank and the aluminum pivot ball set. It will make a noticeable difference. I just bought them for my BRCC. I’m going to hold off on the steering blocks and hubs for now.

EDIT2: OMG I love it, Its now auto correcting my cuss words to something more PG-13 ROFL I Love that feature!!!! that's just awesome! :D

Your posts have been edited from day one, LOL. You are the fiddlesticks guy!

I think I might just have some from a 20 pack I bought to rebuild my diffs on my slash the shims for that should be a good fit i think.

good looking out thanks bro! :D

If the dogbone keeps popping out, you might want to remove all the spacers so the dogbone sits in there tighter.

Back