What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the dogbone keeps popping out, you might want to remove all the spacers so the dogbone sits in there tighter.

so far it only came out once and I think that just happened when the pillow ball popped out of the A-arm ..

But yeah if it happens again the spacers are going toodles.

And before it would let me say the S-h-word but now it changed it to poop lol but yeah the fiddlesticks was always changing my f-words lol im such a potty mouth..

Well buying a 2nd Brcc now cuz the ebay seller is a scamming scammer DO NOT BUY FROM NZHOBBIES THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

Buying direct from horizion this time with over night shipping so I don't need to wait any longer. and this dood can pay an exorbant amount to have the package shipped back to him and i'll leave negative feedback so everyone knows hes a scammer.

My WingTOTE Truck Tote came today. Very good quality tote, the Notorious fits perfectly! Lots of pockets for all your gear. Overall, awesome.

She's a big momma, but I suppose that's implicit at 1/8 scale . . .

Also, possibly a slightly more dignified way for a grown man to carry a remote control car.

Threw a battery into the money pit today. Nice deal on Amazon, 68 bucks for a HRB 5000mah 6S.

Will be interesting to see how it compares to my SMCs, at half the price.

Do share!

Got the battery yesterday. First bit of good news, all the cells were spot on at storage voltage. Hopefully have some time to run it this weekend.

My WingTOTE Truck Tote came today. Very good quality tote, the Notorious fits perfectly! Lots of pockets for all your gear. Overall, awesome.

She's a big momma, but I suppose that's implicit at 1/8 scale . . .

Also, possibly a slightly more dignified way for a grown man to carry a remote control car.
I had a wing tote many years ago. Wish they made one with wheels like the HPI hauler bag. My wing tote was ok, but it really needed a shoulder strap. Was a pain carrying that thing down 3 flights of stairs.

21 chassis big block maxx:
2004-0401-21MaxxInTheBag.jpg

I later got the HPI one and literally just bought a replacement off a member on another forum that showed up last night. My old one was in sore shape. Zipper was ripping off half of it. Started coming apart a year or two ago and now it was nearly ripped off 1/2 of the bag.

With a 21 chassis (I think) savage in it 10 years ago:
2008-1225-HPIBagSavage.jpg

Lasted 10 years though. I had the wingtote one for 4.5 years and gave it to a friend I was bashing with at the time when I got the new one.

Hope my latest one lasts another 10 years. It's identical to that one and it doesn't appear the previous owner used it more than once or twice.

WingTOTE does make a roller bag now. That would be handy, but it was out of my price range.

I agree, a shoulder strap would be nice, but at the same time I'm not sure if it would be a little awkward with a bag of this size?

WingTOTE does make a roller bag now. That would be handy, but it was out of my price range.

I agree, a shoulder strap would be nice, but at the same time I'm not sure if it would be a little awkward with a bag of this size?
I'm not seeing a wing tote roller other than the buggy bag.

Why do people use the offset method? Is it more for the looks or durability?

Because if you don't in my case the wheels rub on the axel carriers or turnbuckles, the offset puts them outward about 1/2 inch clearing any obstructions on the car, My brcc the rear are not offset and the body rubs when the truck takes a dip, so 1/2 inch more set outward will clear the body and no more rubbing :D

And It gives your truck a wider stance which just looks sick :D

And lets add another set of HR 12mm hex 18mm offset wheel extensions for my slash.. I thought I had another pair sitting around but I guess not as I tried to fit these pos chinese wheels on my slash the back set is rubbing :(

Always buy cheap Chinese stuff if you don't mind buying all new wheels.. the tires are great rubber no issues there.. the wheels are plastic crap that will break on your first run..

Because if you don't in my case the wheels rub on the axel carriers or turnbuckles, the offset puts them outward about 1/2 inch clearing any obstructions on the car, My brcc the rear are not offset and the body rubs when the truck takes a dip, so 1/2 inch more set outward will clear the body and no more rubbing :D

Also, it makes it less likely to tip when turning.

I'd like to extend my stampede out a few more mm just to add some stability, but until my 12mm trenchers strip the hex or the tires wear out, I'm kind of stuck. There are 17mm offset hubs that fit over the 12mm hubs on my MIP axles, but I haven't found any 12mm extended hubs that fit over the existing 12mm hub. So, as it is, I live with the fact that it rolls over constantly. lol!

Makes sense thanks

IMG_0648.jpg
IMG_0649.jpg
IMG_0652.jpg
IMG_0651.jpg
IMG_0650.jpg

Got a proline body for the Senton and a replacement Big foot body for the Traxxas. Got to share a good experience with that other brand (traxxas) customer service. My kids got me the replacement 79 Ford body with the chrome for Christmas, except they some how got the grille part number wrong and got a light bar instead. So when I asked about returning wrong number Traxxas just sent me what I needed and told me to keep wrong part. So if any one would like a chrome light bar I can mail it to you.

View attachment 26978

Got a proline body for the Senton and a replacement Big foot body for the Traxxas. Got to share a good experience with that other brand (traxxas) customer service. My kids got me the replacement 79 Ford body with the chrome for Christmas, except they some how got the grille part number wrong and got a light bar instead. So when I asked about returning wrong number Traxxas just sent me what I needed and told me to keep wrong part. So if any one would like a chrome light bar I can mail it to you.

How much for that light bar?

Back