Limitless What did you do to your Limitless today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the club!

I love mine. First thing I did was tear that huge wing off, rip the spool out and put in a center diff and started drifting around my neighborhood. ?

When I start doing anything high speed I’ll put the downforce back on. ;)
View attachment 82837
I already had an infraction (soon to have the elections from my K8S) to fulfill my need for mad drifting and smokey burnouts.

This one will be dedicated to speed! ?

I already had an infraction (soon to have the elections from my K8S) to fulfill my need for mad drifting and smokey burnouts.

This one will be dedicated to speed! ?
I want an infraction... I wanted one really bad but I also liked the limitless. With the infraction being unobtainium at the moment I got the limitless. And I’ve been treating it like an infraction ever since I got it ??

also, can’t wait to see the firma build. :)

Last edited:
Sweet...... For me its like Ken block meets Lewis Hamilton take your pick! :)

Edit: with some winging it along the way sometimes literally!

Last edited:
Welcome to the club!

I love mine. First thing I did was tear that huge wing off, rip the spool out and put in a center diff and started drifting around my neighborhood. ?

When I start doing anything high speed I’ll put the downforce back on. ;)
View attachment 82837
That looks actually quite good with that wing :D

That looks actually quite good with that wing :D
I thought so to! I started taking it apart to do some trimming on it and had a spare wing or 6 sitting there and figured I’d play and low and behold it worked haha. Knew I wasn’t gonna be doing any high speed stuff right up front. It’s been great for messing around in the neighborhood, didn’t wanna ruin the big fancy one just goofin around.

I piled up my parts inventory today. Once the aluminum bulkheads come back in stock I'm building up my limitless. The funny thing is I bought a limitless to build an infraction. Now that I built the infraction I started building a limitless :smh: :facepalm: but this time I have some ideas for the limitless. No speed really but I liked the idea of having it :) Besides the bulkheads I basically have everything else (aluminum diff cups arrma, aluminum hubs/knuckles, aluminum braces and mounts, electrics, tires, body) I even decided to run the same wing @Rcproponent is using.

Some upgrades including:
Mmx8s,
Carbon fibre parts (wings, spoiler, servo mount, esc fan’ grating etc.),
GT body with (first attempt cutting and painting) with a lots of lessons learned,
Back to my DX5C with X-bus for amazing onboard telemetry ????
Fist attempts 91 targeting 100 after some ⚙️ adjustments and ESC settings

184967F6-7ED9-45A2-AD9B-60D405242D77.jpeg

93980ACB-A6BD-49C0-BC4E-B7A9B3F10E3D.jpeg

E633A6B8-199E-432B-A00C-9D5CDE6DF5FB.jpeg

Installed some lights incase I decide to drive at dusk. Motor fans for the TP4070 CM is coming in a couple hours and my 7PXR is coming in tomorrow(So hyped!!) Also have a motor mount on the way that will allow my pinion to face the correct way. I used loctite on both grub screws to hold it solid for now though
20200831_122540.jpg
20200831_122601.jpg
20200831_133319.jpg

What kind of speed can you get with the BLX and the 185 ESc installed in your limitless?

I haven't had it over 65MPH due to a lack of a suitable area. I have some checked out, and after the warm weather returns I'm shooting for 100MPH, but I've since changed the ESC to a Castle MMX 8S.

I wouldn't be using all parts of the kit and thus paying for several parts to go on the shelf.
I’m considering it myself and am having the same thoughts. I like the idea. Just not sure if its for me. Was hoping someone would talk me in to it as i like supporting those who help our hobby like Raz, Phil, Eric, and Rich. If any of them have an offering, I try my best to support them. 🤘🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back