What did you do to your RC today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LEDs in the Talion headlights today

Attachments

• IMAG0149.jpg
    IMAG0149.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 41
Put on the 81t 48p spur and a 18t pinion with a integy 7 fin heat sink.
Yes the vorteks is a little dirty

Attachments

• 2015-07-25 10.46.27.jpg
    2015-07-25 10.46.27.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 34
Replaced rear hub carriers on the granite. Ball studs ripped out of the second mounting hole. Luckily I had replacement parts on hand. Next step will be aluminum rear hub carriers, from a different brand.

Can you share the exact part numbers please?
They have a lot of different numbers. You are looking for traxxas aluminium ultra shock caps. Very easy to find anywhere that sells traxxas anything. Just a stock replacment cap for almost all 1 10 traxxas

Finally got my slipper clutch working again. Was a pain in the butt but figured out the correct placement of washers that the manuals don't seem to display well
For those who are having issues i put it together. In this order:
Extra bit of shaft-nut-washer-spring-little washer that shares pressure from spring with a larger washer that fits evenly around the little one-slip plate-pad-spur-pad-slip plate-washer

Today, I wrapped my mashers with heavy duty duct tape. And it works!!! It reduces ballooning dramatically!!!!

Um where is the video then? :D

still experimenting with the mount - didnt want to drill or cut the body so just used heavy duty velcro.

tested the mount on saturday (excuse the PJs)

then sunday morning did one speed run

another run and test jump

got bored with camera mount and just set it up and filmed small jumps up my drive

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back