What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try to stay away from my cellphone as much as possible, besides I don't think my fat butt could sleep on the top of the couch like Bulldog. 🤣 Sucks about the AC compressor. :(
Well done! Naps are important! You sleep on your cell phone like bulldog?
AC compressor went out in jeep again. Only 3 months old. Thank God it's under warranty. Throwing a new one in tomorrow.

My screen just went brown on here! It was white. Woody doing an update or something? You see it? I'm not as bright as I was.

My screen just went brown on here! It was white. Woody doing an update or something? You see it? I'm not as bright as I was.
You probably changed the style to dark/night mode. Scroll down to towards the bottom.

A8E0FFC5-7708-4FB2-9118-47551AF13B35.jpeg

You probably changed the style to dark/night mode. Scroll down to towards the bottom.

View attachment 299978
Thank you! I hit the lightbulb in upper right corner by accident instead of bell notifications. Thought it was my edible...I'm ok now...screens bright again but ill never be. :LOL:
Ran 4 packs in typhon yesterday without incident....of course I left the ramp at home. :LOL:

Thank you! I hit the lightbulb in upper right corner by accident instead of bell notifications. Thought it was my edible...I'm ok now...screens bright again but ill never be. :LOL:
Ran 4 packs in typhon yesterday without incident....of course I left the ramp at home. :LOL:

I wish the lightbulb wasn't so close to the notifications, I accidentally hit it all the time. :banghead:

I wish the lightbulb wasn't so close to the notifications, I accidentally hit it all the time. :banghead:
I’m always on mobile in portrait view so I never see the 💡 unless I switch to landscape view. But yea that thing is dangerously close to the notifications. 🤣

I’m always on mobile in portrait view so I never see the 💡 unless I switch to landscape view. But yea that thing is dangerously close to the notifications. 🤣

I'm usually on a pc or tablet that I use in pc mode, and I'm clumsy. 🤣

Hello everyone,
after visiting a friend for a few days who has an RC circuit on his property, I would like to show you a few pictures.
First, Barbie was allowed to do a few laps and I think her smile was more beautiful after the ride

Then my "Raplion" was allowed into the ring. I have to say he drives really well. Only I had to repair the track afterwards...

I not only have Arrmas for whom the course is also too small, you get around quickly but they cause damage. The last pictures are from my, somewhat rebuilt, Trophy Rat Truck.

I wish you a nice weekend, I will definitely disassemble and clean a lot. The sand has to come out again

IMG_1197.jpeg

IMG_1189.jpeg

IMG_1162.jpeg

IMG_1234.jpeg

IMG_1250.jpeg

IMG_1241.jpeg

IMG_1238.jpeg

IMG_1245.jpeg

IMG_1290.jpeg

IMG_1291.jpeg

IMG_1297.jpeg

IMG_1300.jpeg

IMG_1333.jpeg

IMG_1318.jpeg

Charging lipos. Gf and I will be using ramp today. Her son will be putting together video for us with professional equipment given to him when he graduated from broadcasting college in the near future, however not today. Looking forward to this soon.

Charging lipos. Gf and I will be using ramp today. Her son will be putting together video for us with professional equipment given to him when he graduated from broadcasting college in the near future, however not today. Looking forward to this soon.

If it's in HD try not to get your mug in the shots! 😝 🤣

If it's in HD try not to get your mug in the shots! 😝 🤣
Mug pic coming today with chassis broke in half! :ROFLMAO: beware!
Big fun. Big air. Big break! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so proud of myself! Paula's Typhon is fine...mine..not so fine!:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• IMG_20230525_133406251_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230525_133406251_HDR.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20230525_134039770_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230525_134039770_HDR.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20230525_144937757_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230525_144937757_HDR.jpg
    662.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20230525_134625473.jpg
    IMG_20230525_134625473.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20230525_144944148_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230525_144944148_HDR.jpg
    621.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Big fun. Big air. Big break! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so proud of myself! Paula's Typhon is fine...mine..not so fine!:ROFLMAO:
You gotta post that in the what did ya break today thread! Time for a 6s with a metal chassis! (y) :ROFLMAO:😁✌️

Edit.....see u already did! (y) Love it!!

Ya done gone an kilt it! I bet it was the Mug that did it in! 🤣

Today I'm going to sit in a chair by my local boat ramp. Pretty sure ill see a whole new level of stupidness that will teach me to be a better boater! 👍 😖
Take some gummies......that'll enhance, and make the experience even more fun!! (y) :ROFLMAO: 😂

Back