What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from grocery shopping at Walmart. While picking up some cap'n crunch in cereal aisle, I let a few rip from my fart machine. Some lady at end of aisle said, omg that's so disgusting but kind of laughing. I said I was sorry and I suffered from a colitis condition. I then turned to leave the aisle and let another one rip. I heard her laugh out loud. Sometimes it's the little things that can brighten ones day. I know it's immature but I couldn't help myself. Paula laughed so hard in the next aisle that she couldn't walk. It took a boring weekly chore and turned it into a fun event.

Just got back from grocery shopping at Walmart. While picking up some cap'n crunch in cereal aisle, I let a few rip from my fart machine. Some lady at end of aisle said, omg that's so disgusting but kind of laughing. I said I was sorry and I suffered from a colitis condition. I then turned to leave the aisle and let another one rip. I heard her laugh out loud. Sometimes it's the little things that can brighten ones day. I know it's immature but I couldn't help myself. Paula laughed so hard in the next aisle that she couldn't walk. It took a boring weekly chore and turned it into a fun event.

As long as no cleanup on aisle 2 was necessary, your all good. :ROFLMAO:

We play with rc cars and trucks immuture is too much fun! I think I just found a new hobby for the summer. How many park benches can I empty using a electric fart machine. You've inspired me to expand my hobby interests. Who's better than you, you had a complete stranger laughing and Paula almost had a accident in isle #2, not from a broken bottle.
Please daily fart machine stories!
Coffee and a story?

1715827038537.png

Boating on intercoastal in Edgewater & New Smyrna Beach FL. I fell overboard and seen floating onto shoreline... :LOL: jk ..Lots of dolphins! Huge manatee went directly under boat...scared the crap out of us!

9510.jpeg

9514.jpeg

9520.jpeg

9506.jpeg

9502.jpeg

Oh and Spike says hello! He's a clown.

Attachments

• 9528.jpeg
    9528.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 7
Back