What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brown finally came, all fixed, j-scan shown no misfires. I reset the long term fuel trims so I can double check the new injectors are working properly. I'll run my mom out to Folsom Lake tomorrow to look and see how the wild flowers look as a test ride.

Heading for Black Rock on Thursday, as much as I like my Ford Ranger the Jeep is better suited for high desert exploring.
View attachment 298434
Glad you got er dun!

Well let's see! You won't believe this one! Just wasted 20 minutes of my life! Tore house apart looking for my phone. Checked garage, jeep, back patio etc to no avail. Finally went over and bothered neighbor to call my # . As I walk back in house, there sits my phone on back of sectional. Turns out Paula's bulldog thought it would be a good idea to nap on it!!! I must have layed it down when lipo alarm sounded and I went in hobby room. Thing is when I'm looking under sectional and stuff he just layed there and watched me!!! I know it was intentional! Phone was really warm from his fat ass laying on it!! Hope it scared the crap out of him when neighbor called cuz I missed it. Dog thinks he's a badass cuz he's smarter than me!! Here's where his fat ass was laying. Ok..back to cleaning house 🤦‍♂️

IMG_20230509_104028882_HDR.jpg

She can! :LOL: Her jumps are controlled. I just mash the trigger and hope for the best!🤪 Her driving is getting better each time out. Runs at 100% and has much better control in the turns. She loves the hobby! Racing is coming soon. We have yet to both run together at the same time. Looking forward to it!

Fitted a light bar at midnight, was going to roof mount it but need the light for night driving so best it's up the front.:rolleyes:

Too late to get the dremel going to make the opening for the cable.

It will make me drive better..never mind the car, worry about braking the $20 light bar.:ROFLMAO:

DSC01635.JPG

DSC01636.JPG

Yard work, getting the rototiller for garden & put the top back on the gazebo…makes the porch so much nicer

Yard work, getting the rototiller for garden & put the top back on the gazebo…makes the porch so much nicer
Dangit, I need to put a new cover on the gazebo, took the old one off last weekend. Need to get the cars washed but will probably put that off until tomorrow morning.

Dangit, I need to put a new cover on the gazebo, took the old one off last weekend. Need to get the cars washed but will probably put that off until tomorrow morning.
Took the top off f last season & ripped it in the process… we had one left from previous gazebo and by some miracle we were able to get all points secured 🤣 when me &the wife put it on

Took the top off f last season & ripped it in the process… we had one left from previous gazebo and by some miracle we were able to get all points secured 🤣 when me &the wife put it on
The wind shredded ours in early spring, I knew it was time, but mother nature made sure I wasn't going to slack. It is easier with two people.

I FAAFO if my CNC was still working after sitting idle the garage all winter, needs a little tune up and new bit but other than that she worked fine.
9 3/4 x 3 1/2 x 1/4 expanded PVC
1684027114704.png

Back