What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas friends!! What did you do today??

Me n my family did Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia. And the night is still young!

Destination Florida!!
Its 32 degrees in central Florida now but warming up next weekend.Had the kids over, food, presents, movie, dogs. All the fun stuff! Merry Christmas!

Got the ol’ girl out for a stretch. School across the street from my house has a massive parking lot. Probably 2.5-3 foot ball fields long. Finally felt comfortable enough to run on 100% throttle but still only enough space for about 3-4 seconds before I need to slow down otherwise it’s going into major traffic. 🤣🤣 Motor definitely needs a fan though. She’s toasty.

D859F142-EBC1-46A3-9174-67D24F175C4F.jpeg

7F97B07D-FA1A-4655-8B55-80D3600D48A5.jpeg

Not today but yesterday… got myself snipped✂️

4 kids is enough. They were starting to cut into my RC budget.
Your more man than I am. I'm never letting anyone got down there with anything sharp.

Girlfriends last day of work is next Friday. Leaving unethical, immoral nursing company. She will be taking at least a month or 2 off to decompress. May just work part time. Just booked this 8 night stay at this cabin in NC. Our 2nd trip here in 6 months. Getting a feel for the area and demographics as we have dreamed of moving to this region. Hope to make an informed decision after this trip. If nothing else, she deserves the down time. Hoping to purchase a small chalet cabin similar to this rental...should be a good test run. Would like to get out of FL.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Girlfriends last day of work is next Friday. Leaving unethical, immoral nursing company. She will be taking at least a month or 2 off to decompress. May just work part time. Just booked this 8 night stay at this cabin in NC. Our 2nd trip here in 6 months. Getting a feel for the area and demographics as we have dreamed of moving to this region. Hope to make an informed decision after this trip. If nothing else, she deserves the down time. Hoping to purchase a small chalet cabin similar to this rental...should be a good test run. Would like to get out of FL.

View attachment 285564

View attachment 285565
Niice!! Looks like a good place to uh, be knotty or get knotty?🤔🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🍻

This is what we call a little cold summer weather here in Norway, and it's only March(?!) so I will go outside today, and run cars with my kids. The temperature is in Celsius, so avarage 45~F? I heard once that a fast conversion from F to C was something like subtract 50 then add 12. Not sure if it works every on part of the scale.

IMG_20230318_063356.jpg

Got notification that the postman had been at my house, but the Scx24 box was too big for the mailbox, so I have to pick it up at local pickup point. But I haven't received pick-up code yet!!! It's been 5 1/2 hours since they where at my house! So I have been waiting for the code to tick in on my phone..... That's what I've done today, after work......

Got notification that the postman had been at my house, but the Scx24 box was too big for the mailbox, so I have to pick it up at local pickup point. But I haven't received pick-up code yet!!! It's been 5 1/2 hours since they where at my house! So I have been waiting for the code to tick in on my phone..... That's what I've done today, after work......
Call the post office. Ask where the truck is that attempted delivery. Find and follow the truck. Cut him off and block him with your vehicle. Enter the truck and demand your sc24.

Back