Talion What did you do with the Tailon Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishycomics

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
A place to share anything from A video to whatever that you did with your Tailon today. Pictures, video, mods you name it? SO what did you do today with your Tailon?

Last edited:
Fan on my ESC stopped working, so I took it out and found that one of the blades had snapped and was jamming the fan. It is one blade short but working. Sorry not very exciting.

Finished painting my tlr body and put my decals on it

Attachments

• IMG_20180522_235951_585.jpg
    IMG_20180522_235951_585.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 62
I finished changing my motor pinion for the first time (replaced factory 13T with Arrowmax 16T). Had a struggle with getting two of the motor mount screws off, finally had to drill them to get them off. Now the car is put together again and I'm waiting for the package with front and rear bumpers which I should be getting today hopefully.. then finish the car for the weekend bash!

Been an Owner for awhile. got about 100 runs on her and she is like day one. no need to change a single thing today. not even tomorrow/ Never updated my gear down, never got the charger I wanted and never changed out the 4AA I put in her. Running Strong. on that note on to more running days.

FISH

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back