What did you drive today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m going to drive a little bit of everything today! I mean not EVERYTHING. I don’t have a trailer to haul em all.. 😬

IMG_3872.jpeg

i took my promoto out today with a new paddle tire on 3s and made a track outta the local kids softball field.... you shoulda seen how far it throws roost. its pretty ridiculous. its probably the last time i rip the field up though, i cant be a total d**k and rip it after they groom it and start playing lol

Talked to my Big Rock like my kid…”Don’t do it…it says launch, not send it”… Oh alllright. lol.

IMG_3903.jpeg

IMG_3902.jpeg

IMG_3900.jpeg

Took the TLR back out and ran the other CNHL 4S pack. It rips on 4S with this battery and it runs forever. Took out the boat too!

IMG_3947.jpeg

IMG_3955.jpeg

IMG_3953.png

Last edited:
The Dynamic Duo.

Porky pulled a rear a-arm early on, the Outcast made it to low voltage. Instead of picking out a jump and mindlessly hucking it at the dirtpark I raged the whole thing. It was a blast.

20240421_121818.jpg

Drove " Otis" on my e-bike. This buddy rider that he's in is truly one of the best things we ever bought. Holds him in secure and he loves it. Originally bought for bulldog but his back problems confine him to the stroller now. He looks around like he's king..lol.

IMG_20240421_192130078_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240421_192507954_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230112_102710791_HDR.jpg

kraton 6s. can't wait to get the kraton exb rtr out again now the weathers getting better won't run it in the wet too big to clean :)

Back