What did you drive today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you thought about upgrading to 6s shocks? I've heard about guys using the 6s shocks on the 3s line with pretty good results. Not sure which model to use, but that info is around here somewhere. I think @Velodromed has done it?

I'll try this out if when I break another shock. Thank you

Run ended early tonight after one of my rear wheel hubs fell right off. Initially I thought the axle failed but I found out that it was the screw holding the hub to the axle that got loose and let go during a drive.

IMG_3262.jpg

I reset each screw with thread locker. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

IMG_3264.jpg

Took the opportunity to clean the bearing races while I was in there.

IMG_3263.jpg

Another fun outing road bashin' at the college campus. Threw on some brand new Hoons I've had for a while. This time was too much fun. Found a bunch of lots together where I could go full throttle for a bit........batt only lasted 10 mins though. :LOL: 🤷‍♂️ Got some great driftin' in too. Need to bring an extra batt next time.
20230526_173711_1.gif
20230526_173911.jpg
20230526_173915.jpg

That does look fun to drift around in a parking lot. Those tires last long? Price? I'm kind of afraid of hard surfaces since I broke my chassis in half on grass but I'm sure you don't use a ramp on concrete :LOL:

That does look fun to drift around in a parking lot. Those tires last long? Price? I'm kind of afraid of hard surfaces since I broke my chassis in half on grass but I'm sure you don't use a ramp on concrete :LOL:
It is fun!! Tires last a bit....just depends on how hard/often you drift. You can get knock off Hoons from Ali-express for cheap, but it ships from China. Otherwise tires are an avg of $27 a pair.

It is fun!! Tires last a bit....just depends on how hard/often you drift. You can get knock off Hoons from Ali-express for cheap, but it ships from China. Otherwise tires are an avg of $27 a pair.
US $28.78 36% Off | 4Pcs 5-Spoke 100X42mm Tire Tyre 17Mm Wheel Hex For Arrma 1/7 Infraction Felony Limitless RC Car Upgrade Parts
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0l7unQ

Run ended early tonight after one of my rear wheel hubs fell right off. Initially I thought the axle failed but I found out that it was the screw holding the hub to the axle that got loose and let go during a drive.

View attachment 302134

I reset each screw with thread locker. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

View attachment 302136

Took the opportunity to clean the bearing races while I was in there.

View attachment 302137
Congratulations on cleaning your car. It looks brand new.

My ECX Circuit. I know, old school. Converting it to brushless and lipos. Still brought a smile to my face. They all do.

Still needs a little tweaking. But, a little faster and longer run times.

20230527_190150.jpg

My ECX Circuit. I know, old school. Converting it to brushless and lipos. Still brought a smile to my face. They all do.

Still needs a little tweaking. But, a little faster and longer run times.

View attachment 303781
Nice! I have an old 4WD ECX Torment that I converted to brushless & put a ProLine Ford Raptor body on. Parts availability is a lot more scarce than the Circuit, so it's mostly a shelf queen.

Back