what did you eat today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PXL_20230416_023216903.jpg
PXL_20230416_023634172.jpg

It's my son's 14th birthday and he wanted to go out for steak for dinner. 🤗 (No complaints here) So we went to Texas Roadhouse. He got the 11oz Sirloin and I got my fav, 8oz Filet mignon. The girls had chicken. Good stuff. He even got the birthday song from the staff.
20230421_183832.jpg
20230421_185902.jpg

Good times with the family! At his age I hated steak. Use to spit it out in the toilet....probably cuz my mom bought the cheap half price crap. Lol. Now steak is my favorite meal.

And if your mom was anything like mine, convinced you'd die if there was a speck of pink showing. Cooked to shoe leather.

I think I found my new favorite Doritos flavor. It is called spicy mustard.

Someone is selling a bag of them sh!ts on fleabay 😂
Didn’t get mine on eBay, just bought at place where I get my newspaper .
$38.88 for a bag plus free ship,what a deal . :unsure:

Last edited:
Taco Wednesday right now!!!

View attachment 295533

Yum! You're off a day. Lol.

That's okay. So am I. Heard the Taco Tuesday commercials for Taco John's all day yesterday. That's what I made for dinner tonight. Used my ground venison. Swear it makes the best tacos. I'm full.

Just finished this. Paula made chicken marsala with garlic mashed potatoes! Long as I keep her Typhon in top condition and don't win any races, I'm good! No way I'm going back to hot dogs and cocoa puffs!😖

View attachment 297611

You can't stay away from Cocoa Puffs forever, your going to crack, doesn't mean you can't keep Paula though!
general mills cocoa puffs GIF

Got some LongHorn Steak House take out. 12oz NY Strip for me. Man I love steak!!! Wife got parmesan crusted chicken. Girl got hand breaded shrimp and boy got 8oz Sirloin. 🤗
20230506_200249.jpg

Back