what did you eat today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sloppy Joes and mac n cheese. Little Debbie’s for dessert.
You got any left over Sloppy Joe? If so, get some tortilla scoops......spread out on a plate....spoon some Sloppy Joe into each scoop.....put shredded Cheddar cheese on each scoop.....microwave for about 30 seconds (until cheese melts)..... enjoy!......thank me later. ;) 😁 🤤

We had Burrrrrrrrritos tonight! (y)

12A15A01-D405-4935-98D2-49E2BA327C9A.jpeg

All of ya that are not from the mid-west you don’t know what your missing

👍Pork steaks👍

You can’t kick off summer without them

You got any left over Sloppy Joe? If so, get some tortilla scoops......spread out on a plate....spoon some Sloppy Joe into each scoop.....put shredded Cheddar cheese on each scoop.....microwave for about 30 seconds (until cheese melts)..... enjoy!......thank me later. ;) 😁 🤤

Way too much work. LOL. Just nuke the left overs, throw in some cheddar cheese and use the scoops as intended. I love to use them for leftover cold baked beans. BTW, if your beans don't taste good cold the next day, they probably weren't that great hot.

Found these at Aldis. Tasted good. But, stuck to the grates even after oiling them. PITA.

20230529_154138.jpg
20230529_160340.jpg

Tonight I ate a edible and it's now working and now sitting on edge of bed cuz this isy last post tonight and there's a 50/50 chance that I'll fall either in bed or out of bed and then I'll be on floor and not in bed. Anyway. Going to bed is the plan..g night.

surprised people still respond to this thread after 3 years and me disappearing off this forum..

i ate some macaroni and chicken tenders for lunch to answer the question though
Us fat asses feel it's important to keep your thread alive. Italian porchops with red potatoes tonight!(y)

surprised people still respond to this thread after 3 years and me disappearing off this forum..

i ate some macaroni and chicken tenders for lunch to answer the question though
Still going strong.

Hit a taco truck. Only there on Friday nights. In the liquor store parking lot next to a Taco Bell. Of all places. Seen it and heard about it. Decided to try it. The line was ridiculous. For good reason. OMG!

At the beach and took the kids to a restaurant called Alley Oops. Great family place with bowling, arcades, shark tank and great food. Wait was an hour, but that went by fast playin' games. They mostly kept winning at the claw machines. 😂

I had Chicken Chesapeake......grilled chicken breast topped with crab dip, melted cheese and a lemon cream sauce over red bliss mashed potatoes. YUMMY!!

Boy had a Waffle burger....Cheddar and bacon between two Belgium waffles. He loved it.

Girl had Chicken tenders and chips served on a souvenir Frisbee (we've got 4 of these Frisbee now-lol)

Good times! 😁
20230815_212156.jpg
20230815_183517.jpg
20230815_183513.jpg
20230815_183640.jpg
20230815_180552.jpg
20230815_175648.jpg
20230815_182142.jpg
20230815_182318.jpg
20230815_183541.jpg

This was actually Saturday morning, but we did breakfast at Katz’s Deli in lower Manhattan. The place is bananas, go early or plan to wait in a line around the block. So we went early. I had a Reuben and a beer, and the Mrs. had pastrami and a beer. Epic breakfast! (And just because I’m a geek, I sat us at THE table! 😂)
IMG_6109.jpeg

IMG_6112.jpeg

IMG_6110.jpeg

Omg that Ruben looks amazing.
It was! I just noticed, I took the picture after I swapped half sandwiches with my wife. Pastrami on the right, Ruben on the left. We should have both ordered half sandwiches, they were ginormous.

It was! I just noticed, I took the picture after I swapped half sandwiches with my wife. Pastrami on the right, Ruben on the left. We should have both ordered half sandwiches, they were ginormous.
You just had what she had....

Back