what did you eat today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Left over beer brats from Abe himself and home made German potato salad.

giphy.gif

Pizza.....too busy to cook!

Razzoo's Cajun shrimp on a bed of rice with Cajun green brans and toast with a big ol bud light

Attachments

• 20200531_152847.jpg
    20200531_152847.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 20200520_191106.jpg
    20200520_191106.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Let's see some pics. I love lamb!!
I left it unattended and nek minnit a foot of flame was coming out the sides of the BBQ. The fat cap had caught fire. Luckily it didn't do any damage, just added some extra flavour. It weighed 1.2kg and there was none left after 2 adults and 2 kids got stuck into it, the dog was mighty annoyed.

Went out for wings tonight - it’s been awhile because I nearly choked at the cost over over $1 a wing. Thinking back to college when they were a dime a pop - two dozen and a beer or two for dinner could be had for $10.
Oh yes, the good ol' days!
Sign of getting older, everything used to be better and cheaper. Sad story that it's true :ROFLMAO:

Crow…while getting overruled by my wife at my handling of her kid’s (it’s well past it!) bedtime 🙄😒

I feel ya brother, I don’t get away with correcting our kids either… I’m always wrong, even if I’m right 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
It’s a fine line to walk with a step kid. I raised a stepdaughter when I was much younger and learned that. Its also great tho because you can blur the lines between father and friend.

My wife and I worked it out this morning though. When I am having a severe nerve pain flareup I am allowed to back out of certain ‘softhand’ responsibilities. It’s just her doing that because she still down from her extensive surgery. But I just get so goddamn tense when pain levels are hitting nine and 10 😖

Back