what did you eat today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crabcake Factory crabcake sandwich with some Corona! (The beer, not the virus 😂 )
20220625_180354.jpg

@Rcproponent It was okay. Had better. Was the 1st time trying that restaurant. Still crab meat though....so good.

Getting some Alaskan snow crab legs tomorrow for my bday to pick at and drink some more Coronas! (I don't pick hard shell crabs..only legs.....too much work for so little meat and then you get little cuts on your fingers and the old bay seasoning gets in 'em and burns!)

Love me some crab legs!! 🤤 I'll post pics tomorrow so you can drool some more! 🤣 ✌️

@Rcproponent It was okay. Had better. Was the 1st time trying that restaurant. Still crab meat though....so good.

Getting some Alaskan snow crab legs tomorrow for my bday to pick at and drink some more Coronas! (I don't pick hard shell crabs..only legs.....too much work for so little meat and then you get little cuts on your fingers and the old bay seasoning gets in 'em and burns!)

Love me some crab legs!! 🤤 I'll post pics tomorrow so you can drool some more! 🤣 ✌️
Those fries at least looked amazing, and the sea food around these parts… what’s “fresh” haha

Alaskan snow crab legs for my bday dinner!! This was my 1st of 3 clusters....oooo so good!!!
20220626_180836.jpg

The ladies had reg picking crabs.......more power to them! Lol
20220626_181138.jpg

Also, took this 1st pic here in OC, MD on this exact date in 2010 when my son was 14 months old. Had to recreate it.....he's 13 now. Man time flies! ✌️ Even my freakin' nose got bigger!!! 🤣
10350.jpeg

10347.jpeg

Chocolate covered bacon from Amish Market, wifey just brought home. Meh.....not my thang.....rather have syrup on my bacon and PB with my Chocolate!
20220630_143438.jpg

Chocolate covered bacon from Amish Market, wifey just brought home. Meh.....not my thang.....rather have syrup on my bacon and PB with my Chocolate!
View attachment 226809
I’m so…confused right now. I’ve heard of that but thought it was a joke 🫤

I’m so…confused right now. I’ve heard of that but thought it was a joke 🫤
Yea, no joke. It was weird. My wife couldn't even swallow hers! (She don't do that anyway :cry:;):p)

Yea, no joke. It was weird. My wife couldn't even swallow hers! (She don't do that anyway :cry:;):p)
Aw that’s a shame… mine loves her protein shake 😐

Ain't a beach trip without Alaskan Snow crab legs and some Coronas!! 😁 👍 🍻
20220802_182417.jpg

Got myself hungry man tv dinner cooking right now.... Edit... I'm done with it now and I'm full anyway.. :)

Last edited:
My sister held a shrimp boil party yesterday for our immediate fam (me, brother, 2 sisters, spouses, parents and 8 of my nieces and nephews). About 20 of us. I don't do shrimp so got me some snow crab legs! We also had hush puppies, 1/2 bushel crabs, fried chicken (AC&T gas station chicken! Good stuff!), brownies, pumpkin spice cupcakes and plenty of Corona! 😁

It was great hangin' with the fam all afternoon/night! Good times as always! 😁✌️

View attachment 153499View attachment 153500View attachment 153501View attachment 153502View attachment 153503View attachment 153504

My sister held a shrimp boil party yesterday for our immediate fam (me, brother, 2 sisters, spouses, parents and 8 of my nieces and nephews). About 20 of us. I don't do shrimp so got me some snow crab legs! We also had hush puppies, 1/2 bushel crabs, fried chicken (AC&T gas station chicken! Good stuff!), brownies, pumpkin spice cupcakes and plenty of Corona! 😁

It was great hangin' with the fam all afternoon/night! Good times as always! 😁✌️

View attachment 153499View attachment 153500View attachment 153501View attachment 153502View attachment 153503View attachment 153504
Bet that was a great time. I'd love the chicken and really enjoy shrimp also. Can't say I have ever had the crabs. :)

Back