what did you eat today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bet that was a great time. I'd love the chicken and really enjoy shrimp also. Can't say I have ever had the crabs. :)
Shrimp and chicken are two of my favorite foods, eat them at least once a week.

The weather is getting cold. Saw this chicken tortilla soup recipe that I couldn't stop thinking about. Had some tostadas I needed to use up and saved me a step. Used fresh tomatoes and boiled it longer. Like my veggies a bit more cooked and the soup thicker. Made it yesterday but, the leftovers were even better today. Good stuff!

https://www.averiecooks.com/easy-30-minute-homemade-chicken-tortilla-soup/#mv-creation-855-jtr

Dad has pulled a ton of veggies from his garden. Think a hearty venison stew is next. Love this time of year.

The weather is getting cold. Saw this chicken tortilla soup recipe that I couldn't stop thinking about. Had some tostadas I needed to use up and saved me a step. Used fresh tomatoes and boiled it longer. Like my veggies a bit more cooked and the soup thicker. Made it yesterday but, the leftovers were even better today. Good stuff!

https://www.averiecooks.com/easy-30-minute-homemade-chicken-tortilla-soup/#mv-creation-855-jtr

Dad has pulled a ton of veggies from his garden. Think a hearty venison stew is next. Love this time of year.

With the cooler temps comes comfort food! :love:

With the cooler temps comes comfort food! :love:
Yeah, hotdishes. MMMMM.
Yes! Or a loaded potato soup.

Made sloppy joes tonight. Bet I haven't made them since the kids moved out. Not sure why. Awesome. Standard homemade recipe. Used ground venison. Tried something different. Added a 4 oz. can of green chillies. And a couple dashes of Northwest 12 pepper blend. Might regret it in the morning.....But it was delicious!

D0F12F4F-070E-4BE4-9D3D-FF86228453A2.jpeg

Chicken cordon blue and some potato thing from the freezer 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ain’t ate it yet, but 4 Cornish game hens going in the oven to roast with some lovely smelling aromatics. Happy Christmas, everyone.
God bless all the folks on this planet who ain’t having the best of Christmases. 🇺🇦 🇵🇸
1A840F84-555B-4B18-8494-2F9A647328CE.jpeg

The real question is what didn't I eat today.............

Eggs sausage and hash browns for breakfast.

Knoephla soup and a turkey sandwich for lunch.

Oyster stew, cocktail weeiners, meet balls and veggie pizza for dinner.

On top of all the snack foods, chips, cook, fudge, Carmel corn, chex mix, Mexican wedding cakes, pretzels and multiple types of cookies.

Oh and strawberry swirel cheesecake.

Cat Mood GIF

On top of all the snack foods, chips, cook, fudge, Carmel corn, chex mix, Mexican wedding cakes, pretzels and multiple types of cookies.

Cat Mood GIF
:oops:... I have no words.:LOL:

Cat Mood GIF
Damn impressive man. Haha

Back