What did you get for Christmas?!?!?!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A blue angel hoodie and a jaguar body for the new season. Otherwise I’m not sure what else yet. Other than the amount of stuff that I bought myself for Christmas 😂 ISDT k4 charger… the new parallel pack from Chnl along with some new G+ batteries Bunch of scorched stuff. Trident setup and the stuff from a member on here. Bunch of saga gears and last but least some ramjam titanium front Cvd and rear shafts for the V2 but I’m sure I’m missing some items that I’ve bought 🤣

The girlfriend on the other hand. She received 4 new tires for the car. A ring…. “Haven’t decided yet if I’m going to give her that “ and then a purse that she has wanted for a year now.
You sure got some nice parts in.

Last edited:
Be careful with the ring part. My dad always told me don't mess up a good thing with a marriage.. :ROFLMAO:
Well. Another member who I talk daily with. Knows what is going on vaguely since I don’t really like to talk about stuff. But she doesn’t know about it. Even though it’s a Christmas present. Until things get better and I feel comfortable with it I doubt she’ll ever see it anytime soon

Well. Another member who I talk daily with. Knows what is going on vaguely since I don’t really like to talk about stuff. But she doesn’t know about it. Even though it’s a Christmas present. Until things get better and I feel comfortable with it I doubt she’ll ever see it anytime soon
Dubble posted. sorry.

Last edited:
Full carbon fiber Hobao VTE
Scorched RC Roto-Lok for VTE
4x ONYX 4S2P 8000mAh lipo
2x ONYX 3S2P 8000mAh lipo
2x CNHL 2S2P 6200mAh lipo

I have one more component that's on its way here. Should be here by end of the week at the lastest.

Bought some upgrades and scale accessories for the TRX-4M for myself and several others. Also found the mythical extra battery for all of us.

From others, some cash and gift cards to restaurants. A three pack of wooden puzzles that will most likely drive me nuts until I Google how to solve them. Lol. Also got some cool hand towels. You know the ones you hang in the kitchen to wipe your hands. Only these were handmade and specific to ones interests or hobbies. I've bow hunted for years so mine were cammo. Never thought I'd find that cool. but.....

And the best Christmas card ever from my 7 yr old grandson. Made and written by him. He thanked me for his "big boy" truck (Granite Mega) I gave to him early so he could play with it before winter. And asking me to come over more often because he missed me. (see him almost weekly) And...he included a handmade ornament. Popsicle sticks cut, glued and painted to look like a Christmas tree. I was darn near in tears. Gotta love 'em!

Oh, and I got the oldest grandson a 3s Typhon. I was worried he wouldn't like it because I got the rest Granites. He loves it! Actually happy I did. Awesome! Everything is covered in snow and only about 0 F. Charged a battery because I knew he'd want to try it. Had to stick it in the bathtub for a few hours so he could put it back in the box to take home. Lol. The smile on his face was totally worth it!

Last edited:

I have one more component that's on its way here. Should be here by end of the week at the lastest.
Please change your profile pic @Diem Turner it has gotten progressively worse since you changed it.

2 Typhon TLR's
1 K8s
2 Infractions
1 Dewalt Arm Hose Reel with 3/8" x 50' Hose
1 Nissan R34 body
1 Stock clear body
1 Bitty Design Lambo body
1 Bitty Design seven65 body
Lego Technic McLaren Formula 1
Lego Technic Dayton SP3

a whole lot of M2C and carbon fibber parts for multiple rc's..........guess I was really good this year. Which is pretty odd. haha
Did anyone else read this like the 12 days of Christmas song? 😂 😁 ✌️ 🎅

Not sure yet. Wifey wasn't feeling well last night, so I was up till 1 getting the presents ready. This is from last night.
20221225_012937.jpg

Had my coffee, morning cigg, W&B and morning BM. Bout to go start the fire, hide the treasure hunt clues (we do that for their big gifts every year) and get the kiddos/wifey up. Well, the girls up (10) but the boy (13) will sleep all day if I let him!! 😂

Not sure yet. Wifey wasn't feeling well last night, so I was up till 1 getting the presents ready. This is from last night.
View attachment 264888

Had my coffee, morning cigg, W&B and morning BM. Bout to go start the fire, hide the treasure hunt clues (we do that for their big gifts every year) and get the kiddos/wifey up. Well, the girls up (10) but the boy (13) will sleep all day if I let him!! 😂
All ready for the chaos!!!
20221225_083829.jpg
20221225_084301.jpg

Did you check those chnl out? I bought the 3s2p and both where at 3.82 and won’t go lower. I’m hoping after a few light passes they break in.

9FB4291A-65F8-41EF-9A8A-DE24E885B6D5.png

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back