What did you get for Christmas?!?!?!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this for this spring. Much better that caring my stuff in a cardboard box. :)
100_0014.JPG

what did “Santa” get you this year?!?!?
This also includes what you bought for yourself for Christmas!
What did you get?

2 Typhon TLR's
1 K8s
3 Infractions
1 Dewalt Arm Hose Reel with 3/8" x 50' Hose
1 Nissan R34 body
1 Stock clear body - Infraction
1 Bitty Design Lambo body
1 Bitty Design seven65 body
Lego Technic McLaren Formula 1
Lego Technic Dayton SP3

a whole lot of M2C and carbon fibber parts for multiple rc's..........guess I was really good this year. Which is pretty odd. haha

Last edited:
2 Typhon TLR's
1 K8s
2 Infractions
1 Dewalt Arm Hose Reel with 3/8" x 50' Hose
1 Nissan R34 body
1 Stock clear body
1 Bitty Design Lambo body
1 Bitty Design seven65 body
Lego Technic McLaren Formula 1
Lego Technic Dayton SP3

a whole lot of M2C and carbon fibber parts for multiple rc's..........guess I was really good this year. Which is pretty odd. haha
Hey man you lookin to adopt a 27 year old? Just curious......

One of these guys. Can’t wait to get it out on the trail.

1671937847631.jpeg

For the 3rd Christmas in a row, I received a lovely girlfriend, and she's the same one all 3 years! Lol. The photo shows a Christmas gift to myself. What more could a person want! Merry Christmas to all!

View attachment 264859
Wink if she’s standing behind you right now 😬

Eventually an XLX2 and a couple of B-links will come. Took advantage of the 10% off to get a $250 gift card from Tower Hobbies. Got some points for that ($20) Then used a $75 off $375 coupon for the items above, cashed in the gift card, points from the gift card and got quadruple points for the order ($40ish).

Santa’s a cheapskate or shrewd shopper depending on how you look at it.

Eventually an XLX2 and a couple of B-links will come. Took advantage of the 10% off to get a $250 gift card from Tower Hobbies. Got some points for that ($20) Then used a $75 off $375 coupon for the items above, cashed in the gift card, points from the gift card and got quadruple points for the order ($40ish).

Santa’s a cheapskate or shrewd shopper depending on how you look at it.
Great!! (y) Been wanting one pretty bad myself.

I got a DBXL E 2.0. The wifey also got me some new Nikes that were sold out when I first saw em a month or two ago. Thankfully I don't even remember what they looked like as I totally forgot about them after that day. I'm going to be surprised still lol. I also bought myself a new TP POWA baby yeaaaaaa. TP 5860 1070 kv that I originally bought for my XRT but then I decided it's too heavy for that so it's going to go into the outcast 8s :cool:

The wifey got her own XRT and a max 5 1100kv combo + I got her some cute hats lol

I got this for this spring. Much better that caring my stuff in a cardboard box. :) View attachment 264854

What did you get?
A blue angel hoodie and a jaguar body for the new season. Otherwise I’m not sure what else yet. Other than the amount of stuff that I bought myself for Christmas 😂 ISDT k4 charger… the new parallel pack from Chnl along with some new G+ batteries Bunch of scorched stuff. Trident setup and the stuff from a member on here. Bunch of saga gears and last but least some ramjam titanium front Cvd and rear shafts for the V2 but I’m sure I’m missing some items that I’ve bought 🤣

The girlfriend on the other hand. She received 4 new tires for the car. A ring…. “Haven’t decided yet if I’m going to give her that “ and then a purse that she has wanted for a year now.

Definitely the jaguar body is the epic thing tho

D1BEA3C9-2745-4782-8166-5B82B71A1116.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back