What did you get for Christmas? ?? ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pilot (sittin on the wing of the 51b) was walking around the airport when he seen my 51 sitting next to my A-10 (picture below) we chatted for about 30 minutes and he told me he flew RC too. He invited me over to climb up into the pilots seat of the 51b which is actually owned by the civil air patrol. He mentioned he was also a full scale pattern flier and suggested we go sign a release form allowing me to go up with him. We took off and the flight lasted about 45 minutes doing every pattern he wanted to practice. It was just frikkin awesome. Took me two days to get the grin off of my face hahaha.

View attachment 25935

My gf totally hooked me up. I really needed this. Total surprise too!
I've had the same one for years. Get a couple 2x6's to put the legs on, just lay them flat so the legs have a good base. If you have carpet. They like to dig into carpet. I don't think mine came with lighting, but I put a 2x2 sticking straight up in the top part so I could clamp a flood light on it and I use a 125w flourescent as well as a 36" LED light on the bottom of the upper part. It's pretty bright that way and the flourescent is high enough that it doesn't take damage from things flying up.

My wife and mother in-law gifted me a new granite BLX. My first Armma.

Attachments

• 20181225_121519.jpg
    20181225_121519.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 42
I’m old so I pretty much get food and underwear...wife did get me 4s and 6s batteries which I picked out a while ago for her to give me. Bought myself a new/used Outcast a couple days ago, some may have saw the thread. Merry Christmas!

MIP Drivers 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 (already have the speed tips for my electric)

Some Proline Badlands (had em already but they were on my list still)
Some HR Hub adapters (had em already but they were on my list still)...... Both of these items mean I need to buy a 4x4 Granite or Senton, I guess. Or maybe sell here new?

couple pairs of drawers to cover my ass, a Butterfinger candy bar, a gift certificate to a bbq place I eat at, an EBAY gift certificate, an Amazon gift certificate, more cash than I expected (that will probably go to a Tuff Shed / hobby shop/ man cave.) I've been saving for a workshop building I can put out back and move all my rc stuff out of my small home..... so then I can clean up the house and get the spare bedroom back to what it is intended to be.

I got 2 amazing Star Wars t-shirts, a collector set of Star Wars figures, and a 1k+ piece Lego motorized AT-AT *can you see a theme?* (sadly its a discontinued set and its missing a few pieces we are in contact with the seller trying to get them replaced.) plus a new socket set and all the stuff from the buy thread...lol
49064803_10218318337016820_8130357784064557056_o.jpg

I got 2 amazing Star Wars t-shirts, a collector set of Star Wars figures, and a 1k+ piece Lego motorized AT-AT *can you see a theme?* (sadly its a discontinued set and its missing a few pieces we are in contact with the seller trying to get them replaced.) plus a new socket set and all the stuff from the buy thread...lol
View attachment 25977

Where is Mr. Spock action figure?

View attachment 25977
I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, I think I've watched two Star War movies, but I really love their lego's!

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, I think I've watched two Star War movies, but I really love their lego's!
Yeah i have been a fan since i was a kid, their legos are amazing, i have the y-wing and a few others but the price makes it hard to buy tons.
My real life car is SW themed as well...lol:
36228170_10216865036805223_8200261202895437824_o.jpg

It says Long live the Empire in Aurebesh :D
Picked up our daughter a huion kamvas gt-221 Pro :geek:
View attachment 25986
View attachment 25985

Awesome! I believe she is drawing Midoria from My hero?

Yeah i have been a fan since i was a kid, their legos are amazing, i have the y-wing and a few others but the price makes it hard to buy tons.
My real life car is SW themed as well...lol:
View attachment 25998
It says Long live the Empire in Aurebesh :D

Awesome! I believe she is drawing Midoria from My hero?
Yes, my hero academia (y)

View attachment 25977
If u need discontinued pieces, Bricklink.com is your friend.

TT

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back