What Did You Jerry Rig Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clips that hold the pins in place for the Center Roll Hoop are extremely loose. Have already lost one. So, until a better solution comes along…

View attachment 261930
Flip the pins and go over the plastic instead of over the metal.

1670794851951.jpeg

With some pliers you would be surprised you can also bend them back (or out if it's the deadly tight ones).

Flip the pins and go over the plastic instead of over the metal.

View attachment 261992
Thank you! I was feeling all proud for figuring out a fix and now I feel like an idiot! :ROFLMAO: Thanks again.
With some pliers you would be surprised you can also bend them back (or out if it's the deadly tight ones).
I tried bending them tighter but no luck. Guess I wasn’t able to get enough force on it. They did seem real springy and would go back to the (almost) original shape. Stopped short of crushing one in a vice, figured there was a better way.

My parents should have named me JERRY.i got pages of rigged up snanagins on every 1 of my cars.its really starting to get ridiculous.i used to take pride in how mine looked.afyer totaling so many out at high speed I guess I've just kinda gave up on looks...lots of super glue,hot glue,zip-ties,velcro...lol just a sample of my redneckory...

16707975355458645547993019572061.jpg

My parents should have named me JERRY.i got pages of rigged up snanagins on every 1 of my cars.its really starting to get ridiculous.i used to take pride in how mine looked.afyer totaling so many out at high speed I guess I've just kinda gave up on looks...lots of super glue,hot glue,zip-ties,velcro...lol just a sample of my redneckory...

View attachment 262007
Same here! I don't like being wasteful but some say......

This front arm for example, flexes better than RPM. 😎

20221211_145128.jpg

Best part, I have a set of new arms for it! 😄

Same here! I don't like being wasteful but some say......

This front arm for example, flexes better than RPM. 😎

View attachment 262010
Best part, I have a set of new arms for it! 😄
I've done similar,but yours looks much better...is that hot glue or is it the baking soda an super glue thing???

Like the shoe goo,but it stinks...I've really been going through the Walmart cheap spray on FLEX-SEAL.ive been spraying that $hit on everything 😅🤣😂
Thanks for the tip, I will try it out!

Agree shoe goo stinks but the best stuff out there, sticks to anything and just flexible enough.

Broke my wheelie bar into 3 pieces in sub freezing temps today & don't have a spare @ the moment. I improvised w/ some galvanized sheet metal & some more screws. Not my best work but hopefully it holds for a few sessions or @ least til I can get another one

20221220_154658.jpg

20221220_182824.jpg

20221220_182834.jpg

20221220_183958.jpg

Wheel shattered? No problem, extreme Jerry Rigging!

CA Glue, Painters Tape, Shoe Goo and Lexan, and Yes I remembered to put a blob of glue on the opposite side of the wheel for balance 🤣!

Before:
20230315_224046.jpg

After:
20230318_160944.jpg

Last edited:

RPM HD Wing Mount System for many ARRMA 6S Vehicles​

Quick Links:
– Includes oversized wing mounts, rear skid plate & vertical brace
– fits most ARRMA 6S vehicles running stock ARRMA #320347 Wing Mounts
– replacement #81752 Skid Plate also available
– not compatible with ARRMA Wheelie Bar Set #AR320366

Not compatible with ARRMA wheelie bar set you say? We will see what my Dremel has to say about that.

PXL_20230326_080742575.MP.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back