What did you print/CAD today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kspitters

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Self explanatory title, I’d love to see what you’re printing! As it gets more accessible, more and more people are joining. Lets share Some ideas!

I printed and designed this in F360 for a buddy’s school project, took 12 minutes. He didn’t want it large, and said to keep it simple.

BFF968E2-4057-49D8-99EA-8F3F7A4432B0.jpeg

I printed a copy of my son's permission slip for the MD State Archery Tournament this month....does that count? :ROFLMAO:

Must see son's groupings!
the lord of the rings bow GIF

He's not the best, but did make the team this year. We'll see how he does. Tourney is late March.
Practice, practice, practice. I gave it up after repeatedly stripping the flesh from my right arm when I was a teenager. I’ve always envied those who excelled at it. It’s impressive.

Truth be told this was printed quite some time ago, but I am about ready to look at the project more in the next few months.
I have the perfect rounded LED for the eyes and need to plumb the wires through.

After that I can glue the 2 parts together, work on sanding, and filler to get everything perfectly smooth. I might start a thread on it just because it is cool. I also have some liquid chrome paint that will go on with an airbrush.

1677860792684.png

Last edited:
Truth be told this was printed quite some time ago, but I am about ready to look at the project more in the next few months.
I have the perfect rounded LED for the eyes and need to plumb the wires through.

After that I can glue the 2 parts together, work on sanding, and filler to get everything perfectly smooth. I might start a thread on it just because it is cool. I also have some liquid chrome paint that will go on with an airbrush.

View attachment 282598

You're missing some important bits..

Where's the rest of its body!?
While you're at it.. Need some Plasma rifles & a Minigun too!!

Soon you'll be able to merge this with Tesla's Optimus Prime innards to form the beginnings of Skynet 0.1 alpha

T-600.gif

You're missing some important bits..

Where's the rest of its body!?
While you're at it.. Need some Plasma rifles & a Minigun too!!

Soon you'll be able to merge this with Tesla's Optimus Prime innards to form the beginnings of Skynet 0.1 alpha

View attachment 282603

The original goal was to set this up as something I could fit inside to wear around on Halloween.
Much like the current robotic exo-suites where I would wear some black sweats and have the robot suite over it.

The original goal was to set this up as something I could fit inside to wear around on Halloween.
Much like the current robotic exo-suites where I would wear some black sweats and have the robot suite over it.
Dude, don’t wear it. Print the rest of the body around a beautifully engineered titanium and aluminum heim-jointed endoskeleton (call David from Scorched) and finish it properly. You’d only need a 32 channel radio system and a grade-school microprocessor. And seriously, how much can all those extra servos cost anyway? I have John’s home number (ProModeler MIL-spec servos) if you want it. This is right up his alley…
MK 6 golf gti for a coworker.

View attachment 282626
I have so many parts left over from a few MK6 GTI builds. What a great freaking car. I miss mine a lot. Relatively speaking, if you want to build a reliable, daily driver monster with 320ish HP and an outstanding chassis to back it up than it‘s really hard to beat it.

Back