What did you print/CAD today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sir are a genius. How would you construct the clamp if the sensor was a continuous wire and therefore had to attach perpendicularly to what you have shown here?

View attachment 282642

I'd do the same Clamp system > except I would create a "mound" that's attached to the Clamp ring -where you can tuck that sensor into-
held right up against the motor can.

Truth be told this was printed quite some time ago, but I am about ready to look at the project more in the next few months.
I have the perfect rounded LED for the eyes and need to plumb the wires through.

After that I can glue the 2 parts together, work on sanding, and filler to get everything perfectly smooth. I might start a thread on it just because it is cool. I also have some liquid chrome paint that will go on with an airbrush.

View attachment 282598

1677881648390.png

I can't remember where I showed you the photos of the moving T-800 eyeball I printed up , pics/vids..?
It's not on any of the PMs that I went back searching thru..
Is it in one of our txt's instead?
I can't remember...

Last edited:
View attachment 282646

I can't remember where I showed you the photos of the moving T-800 eyeball I printed up , pics/vids..?
It's not on any of the PMs that I went back searching thru..
Is it in one of our txt's instead?
I can't remember...

Yep, that was via text. I have the one I printed up still.
This was yours:

1677881956223.png

Dude, don’t wear it. Print the rest of the body around a beautifully engineered titanium and aluminum heim-jointed endoskeleton (call David from Scorched) and finish it properly. You’d only need a 32 channel radio system and a grade-school microprocessor. And seriously, how much can all those extra servos cost anyway? I have John’s home number (ProModeler MIL-spec servos) if you want it. This is right up his alley…

I have so many parts left over from a few MK6 GTI builds. What a great freaking car. I miss mine a lot. Relatively speaking, if you want to build a reliable, daily driver monster with 320ish HP and an outstanding chassis to back it up than it‘s really hard to beat it.
My coworkers is sweet. He’s got about 400 whp he said, and it cooks. It’s a 6 speed. Lots of fun.

Yep, that was via text. I have the one I printed up still.
This was yours:

View attachment 282652
What in the world are you guys building here 🤔dooms day machine's? 🤣🤣🤣geez you guys have gone off the deep end.pretty soon you guys are gonna build a bunch of these things .a army of ARRMA TERMINATORS with a arrma logo's on the chest.🤣

6S FLAT Receiver Box Lid - Infraction 6S (Felony , Limitless)

1678470772155.png

1678470782945.png

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/carbon-fiber-receiver-cover.59808/

I'm going to try and sneak out of work a bit early and head to the new Frisco Library this afternoon and fiddle with their 3D Printers in their Maker Space Lab and try to do some prints with their machines.
See what sort of results I can get from them..

6S FLAT Receiver Box Lid - Infraction 6S (Felony , Limitless)

View attachment 284378

View attachment 284379

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/carbon-fiber-receiver-cover.59808/

I'm going to try and sneak out of work a bit early and head to the new Frisco Library this afternoon and fiddle with their 3D Printers in their Maker Space Lab and try to do some prints with their machines.
Looks great! I miss my printer, I’m in florida.

Totally wasted a trip...

Their MakerSpace is Closed/Under Construction... Because nobody is "trained" to use their equipment at the moment..

IMG_20230310_142135972.jpg

IMG_20230310_142131948.jpg

More pics >
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/frisco-tx-library.60644/page-2#post-907508

Last edited:
Lame!
Pretty typical for the city to have those issues...

I know!

They didn't mention or give any indication that THAT was the case a week ago , during their Grand Opening..

Thats extra sad if they just did the grand opening...

One of the Library workers said 2-3weeks..
I'm not going to hold my breath on that estimate.

And he said the resin printer is Definitely not ready for 'public use'...
That was the main printer I wanted to play on..
I even brought several of my designs to test with..

Back