What did you print today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is a dice tower, if you don’t mind me asking?
For those that play board games or roleplaying games that involve rolling dice, a dice tower allows you to insert a dice in the top and it will emerge at the bottom. It basically saves you having to roll dice yourself, makes a pleasing clatter, and removes any chance of someone cheating. We have nearly 60 different aesthetic variations of the dice tower that would fit different genres of games, from horror to sci-fi, to fantasy, Cyberpunk, Steampunk and so on.

For those that play board games or roleplaying games that involve rolling dice, a dice tower allows you to insert a dice in the top and it will emerge at the bottom. It basically saves you having to roll dice yourself, makes a pleasing clatter, and removes any chance of someone cheating. We have nearly 60 different aesthetic variations of the dice tower that would fit different genres of games, from horror to sci-fi, to fantasy, Cyberpunk, Steampunk and so on.
Nice! I was thinking along those lines and appreciate the details! Pretty cool…

Made a new video today. Printed a modified version.
New

20220130_150213.jpg

Old
20220130_005942.jpg

Last edited:
I'm out of rainbow pla!!! I purchased this stuff just to test it out. It prints just as well as Hatchbox PLA, which is my go to. The only real drawback I see to this is that you have to print stuff that is fairly large or has a significant amount of infill to take advantage of all of the colors.

Heading to TWO hobby shops and if I don't buy anything with my 100$.......I'm going to get sushi.

20220205_111216.jpg

Last edited:
I'm out of rainbow pla!!! I purchased this stuff just to test it out. It prints just as well as Hatchbox PLA, which is my go to. The only real drawback I see to this is that you have to print stuff that is fairly large or has a significant amount of infill to take advantage of all of the colors.

Heading to TWO hobby shops and if I don't buy anything with my 100$.......I'm going to get sushi.

View attachment 198035
Mmmm I love good sushi…which is hard to find in San Antonio. We got a couple decent places but that’s it. When I was in northern CA it is amazing 🤤

Lmao. That other part WAS supposed to be in a text message to someone. Maybe I shouldn't use my phone before noon!!! Lol

But yes, 🍣 🍣 🍣 🍣 is GREAT!!!

Lmao. That other part WAS supposed to be in a text message to someone. Maybe I shouldn't use my phone before noon!!! Lol

But yes, 🍣 🍣 🍣 🍣 is GREAT!!!
Well it fit perfect to me. Could be worse and happen with a more personal message…🤣

View attachment 198035
PLA and sushi.. My two favorites!
Just not at the same time.

Soooo. I had a miniscule amount of 🌈 PLA+ left and decided to test my luck. I have none. Ran out with a bit left to go on the print. This is the first time I've swapped filament while printing.

The only color i had left was some matte black. After the print finished, i checked the e-steps of the new filament, and was under extruding by about 5mm / 100mm.
20220206_140048.jpg
20220206_162040.jpg

I did not print this but thought it was pretty neat. Apparently done by BeastModeRC.

infraction mud guards.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back