What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my second. The first was my left knee, and it was life changing. I’m sure this one will be as well, I’m just impatient with the recovery. It’ll be absolutely awesome in a year, and I’ll be skiing giant slalom again when I can. I miss skiing so much, and I haven’t been able to do it for a few years now.
Right on so you what to expect just take your time

Sweet! So, how'd it drive? I like it with the FT rear bumper, looks good!
Haven't run it since the Talion shocks/towers swap, did that yesterday afternoon.
I ran the Trencher LPs (zero offset hubs) with the Notorious shocks/towers on Saturday and really liked the Trenchers, first impression I like them even more than the Backflip LPs. Just running 4s with an 18t pinion, stock electronics, not much ballooning.
Planning to run it this afternoon to try out the suspension swap.

Not working on a damned thing. Not today. Not yesterday, or the day before. Even before my knee replacement I hadn’t been to my hobby bench because I was taking care of projects I knew I wouldn’t be able to do while recovering from the surgery. I’m going a little nuts here…
I’m not supposed to attempt stairs yet until a PT assessment is done tomorrow and there are 13 of them separating me from my hobby. 🙄

I’ve been under the knife more than a couple times myself.. Definitely feel your pain, but you’ll get there brothaman!!

1713199632392.gif

Washed quad, replaced tilt/trim relay on my outboard as it's been giving out. Noticed spare tire on jeep dry rotted over 20 years. Has never been off the carrier.

View attachment 361114
Should be under warranty, gots zero miles on it!?😉😜😂

Sweet! So, how'd it drive? I like it with the FT rear bumper, looks good!

Got it this afternoon, REALLY like the way it drives! I definitely handled turns easier without letting off the throttle as much. That was the biggest difference, worth the effort of swapping it out for the way I drive. :cool:

It wasn't exactly today..
But found out about it late yesterday afternoon.. when I felt like getting the lawn edged.

Come to find out some damn rodents used my weed wacker's fuel lines as chew toys. They gnawed through the tubing right near the fuel tank!
Had gasoline shoot out of there when I pulled on the start cord.
Damn rats!!

Back