What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This.....

IMG_6448.jpeg

I'm definitely going to do that to my esc! I actually just got done building and painting my my mt410 as well. ??
shes all done boys! The body painting actually went pretty smooth? i kinda went light on the decals though. You guys think it looks a little boring ? let me know what you guys think!
20200523_230203.jpg
20200523_230110.jpg
20200523_230023.jpg
20200523_225946.jpg
20200523_225916.jpg
20200523_225857.jpg

I'm definitely going to do that to my esc! I actually just got done building and painting my my mt410 as well. ??
shes all done boys! The body painting actually went pretty smooth? i kinda went light on the decals though. You guys think it looks a little boring ? let me know what you guys think! View attachment 82130View attachment 82131View attachment 82132View attachment 82133View attachment 82134View attachment 82135
I don't think it's boring at all! Looks clean ?? I prefer less decals most of the time. I think you did a nice job.
How many hours do you feel you have in the entire process from opening the box til done?

Took off my 2.8 Badlands and put back on the stock tires. Throttle delay from dead stop was killing me. It was either lower the pinion (i recently increased it from 15t to 18t) or smaller tires, according to this forum. So now I'm looking for a pair of good 2.2 pavement and dirt tires now. Badlands will have to sit in a box until I decide upgrade the motor/esc.

I don't think it's boring at all! Looks clean ?? I prefer less decals most of the time. I think you did a nice job.
How many hours do you feel you have in the entire process from opening the box til done?
Thank bro! Yea I though I'd keep it classy. Now, this was my very first kit, ever! So the build time took me a little longer than most I think. The whole process from start to finish took me 8 or 9 days. But the build was very enjoyable. Tekno's manuals are extremely good and easy to fallow. Im kinda sad its over☹ im already contemplating my next tekno kit ? definitely have to hold off for a bit though. The kraton and the mt410 has lit my wallet on ?
SO SHINY!! ?

You want to come do my truck next??
I couldn't imagine detailing and waxing an entire truck ? I'd have to get special buffing tools to tackle that job.

my very first kit, ever
I've not done one but I believe in Tekno quality and have thought about it many times. I don't think Arrma will ever do a kit and I'd probably enjoy the challenge.

I've not done one but I believe in Tekno quality and have thought about it many times. I don't think Arrma will ever do a kit and I'd probably enjoy the challenge.
Oh yes, you would absolutely love putting one of these together! And with all the stuff I seen you do do these arrma's, I have no doubt you'd have it put together in no time at all. ??

shes all done boys! The body painting actually went pretty smooth? i kinda went light on the decals though. You guys think it looks a little boring ? let me know what you guys think! View attachment 82130View attachment 82131View attachment 82132View attachment 82133View attachment 82134View attachment 82135

I like it. I believe in the K.I.S.S mentality when it comes to rc bodies.

Washed and waxed the old wrx today. It only took 4 hours ?? she does look pretty sweet though ??View attachment 82290

I washed, polished and waxed the Silverado today, started at noon and the sun was down by the time I was done, just made it before it got to dark to see. Wish I would have had a clay bar before I started though.

Oh yes, you would absolutely love putting one of these together! And with all the stuff I seen you do do these arrma's, I have no doubt you'd have it put together in no time at all. ??
omg! thank you but I promise I am not a star at all. The real winners are laughing at me right now. lol Thanks for your compliments but I'm learning from you :) I'm lazy and ill-occupied. Is that a word? lol

Thank bro! Yea I though I'd keep it classy. Now, this was my very first kit, ever! So the build time took me a little longer than most I think. The whole process from start to finish took me 8 or 9 days. But the build was very enjoyable. Tekno's manuals are extremely good and easy to fallow. Im kinda sad its over☹ im already contemplating my next tekno kit ? definitely have to hold off for a bit though. The kraton and the mt410 has lit my wallet on ?

I couldn't imagine detailing and waxing an entire truck ? I'd have to get special buffing tools to tackle that job.
I did mine by hand..... my shoulders are killing me.

I like it. I believe in the K.I.S.S mentality when it comes to rc bodies.

I washed, polished and waxed the Silverado today, started at noon and the sun was down by the time I was done, just made it before it got to dark to see. Wish I would have had a clay bar before I started though.
Yikes!?you must be beat after waxing that beast! I never used one of the those clay bars but I hear they're awsome. Actually, I think I'll go pick one up tomorrow ??

Yikes!?you must be beat after waxing that beast! I never used one of the those clay bars but I hear they're awsome. Actually, I think I'll go pick one up tomorrow ??
Like I said my shoulders are friggin killing me right now. Not enough pot on the planet to get rid of this pain.

Like I said my shoulders are friggin killing me right now. Not enough pot on the planet to get rid of this pain.
To do list, get Porter Cable.

So do I...??

Only problem is, I can't help myself when the paint arrives and then I go mad with multiple colors...???
No I mean as far as stickers go. I usually just put on the decals for the headlights, grill ect and that is about it.

Back