What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since my mini got too small to haul the rc cars I built a blazer to haul them all. Going to do some shelving in the back to hold them all better. So much more room. Have a a second battery hooked in and using a amp kit to run power to the back for chargers. And yes it's still 4x4 and it works lmao cause just like in RC 2wd is lameeeee
Hmm side steps on a slammed truck ??✌??

Yesterday I worked on supporting our law enforcement with a rally and ride around the county. Thanks to all the law enforcement who are being treated so unfairly in this crazy time we are going through.
8D04220A-84A3-47E1-AB05-91DD18B5A662.jpeg
AFBA8E14-C904-4513-B0D5-51E4874A793F.jpeg
C2528818-F99D-43A2-8678-ACC41DBC15E9.jpeg
A946EC53-A631-4664-8CB5-1181AAE43B97.jpeg
78E66672-F043-4844-9A90-EA9AA0ED4D3C.jpeg

Yesterday I worked on supporting our law enforcement with a rally and ride around the county. Thanks to all the law enforcement who are being treated so unfairly in this crazy time we are going through. View attachment 87442View attachment 87443View attachment 87444View attachment 87445View attachment 87446

After I PM'd you the wife and I got on the bike about to go. I re-thought it again it and hopped off, didn't trust myself especially with her on the back.. After seeing the news last night there weren't that many pasty, vile, nerdy white people protesting as I thought would show up. We should have gone. Oh well, it was a beautiful day! Hope you had a blast! :cool: Thursday open sore for the car show soon!

It was a great turnout I’d say at least 700 bikes and a lot of cars and trucks. There were a few blm protesters And defund the police people along the route we just gave them the number 1 jester and kept on moving. Me and a few buddies usually head up to the soar for the car show so maybe I’ll see you there.

Should work fine initially but doesn't this stuff dry out? Should be brittle and turn to dust when it hardens (under load).

Last edited:
Should work fine initially but doesn't this stuff dry out? Should be brittle and turn to dust when it hardens (under load).
That is what I was thinking, isn't it like joint compound or Spackle and turns hard?

Sup ARRMA FAM. I got my steel spur and aluminum shock caps in yester so I decided to gitter done ? the steel spur installed with to problems but when i built my emulsion style shocks, I ran into a few issues. In the end I figured it.out and now I am in love with these shocks! They're butter smooth. I made a vid of me doing the install. Check it out if your having issues with emulsion shock setups. Im sure there will be some professionals cringing watching me do this.? but it seemed to have worked very well. Check it out if you wanthttps://youtu.be/6ikoHhEAYWA
20200630_010359.jpg
20200630_010259.jpg

Sup ARRMA FAM. I got my steel spur and aluminum shock caps in yester so I decided to gitter done ? the steel spur installed with to problems but when i built my emulsion style shocks, I ran into a few issues. In the end I figured it.out and now I am in love with these shocks! They're butter smooth. I made a vid of me doing the install. Check it out if your having issues with emulsion shock setups. Im sure there will be some professionals cringing watching me do this.? but it seemed to have worked very well. Check it out if you wanthttps://youtu.be/6ikoHhEAYWA
20200630_010359.jpg
20200630_010259.jpg

Attachments

• 20200630_010231.jpg
    20200630_010231.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 17
Sup ARRMA FAM. I got my steel spur and aluminum shock caps in yester so I decided to gitter done ? the steel spur installed with to problems but when i built my emulsion style shocks, I ran into a few issues. In the end I figured it.out and now I am in love with these shocks! They're butter smooth. I made a vid of me doing the install. Check it out if your having issues with emulsion shock setups. Im sure there will be some professionals cringing watching me do this.? but it seemed to have worked very well. Check it out if you wanthttps://youtu.be/6ikoHhEAYWAView attachment 87703View attachment 87704

Am I seeing replacement driveshafts..?? ??

Back