What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many you bent..?? all 4 of mine are bent..?
I went to the skate park the other day and made a major blunder on one of the vert ramps and taco'd the front left shaft. I actually put it in a vice grip and got it pretty straight, so im gana run it again. I ordered more because I'm definitely going to bend more. I wish they where thicker like the arrmas. Id do the arrma shaft mod but like you said to me a couple weeks ago ," i wanna keep my tekno a tekno". I though that statement made alot of sense. ??

B4AFF0F7-5B5C-45FF-94DC-B4A4A57AB65D.jpeg

D513A1F3-917C-4B74-9259-5B9FC60785EA.jpeg

Only problem with spiral(helical), gears is the extra axle load. The use of a narrower bearing could be used along with a thrust bearing would be ideal.

Last edited:
I wasn't going to post this for a while but for a sneak peak let's see who is interested.

Last edited:
No boat to show just a dual motor limitless. But I will show some testing footage

The young ones project!

She did say run at night you can see it then
Hell yeah!

Worked on the Maxx 4S - the front skid plate had dropped under the center skid for some reason - and it was causing the drive gear to skip - so that got fixed today and then ran another pack through. My B74 (AE) spent a little time on its roof yesterday - so today it got a new spoiler and a repaired rear bulkhead. It's also back up and running.

@Turbobrick
Water cooled twin motor setup..!! that's mental ?

All I've done is have a soldering marathon, that was until I run out of connectors ???

First one's for a mate of mine.. ( I do all his soldering ? )

IMG_6828.jpeg

This one is mine... ( could've made ESC wires a bit shorter ? )

IMG_6783.jpeg

And these are for both of us..? ( charge cables )

IMG_6964.jpeg

Lastly I made some booty's because I'm so paranoid ? about the 8mm bullets touching something they shouldn't..?
They fit really snug, I feel safe now..???

IMG_6784.jpeg
IMG_6787.jpeg
IMG_6786.jpeg

@Turbobrick
Water cooled twin motor setup..!! that's mental ?

All I've done is have a soldering marathon, that was until I run out of connectors ???

First one's for a mate of mine.. ( I do all his soldering ? )

View attachment 88340

This one is mine... ( could've made ESC wires a bit shorter ? )

View attachment 88342

And these are for both of us..? ( charge cables )

View attachment 88343

Lastly I made some booty's because I'm so paranoid ? about the 8mm bullets touching something they shouldn't..?
They fit really snug, I feel safe now..???

View attachment 88344View attachment 88345View attachment 88347

Nice....wish I had a person on US side that was good at soldering that could do some paid work for me....just not good at it.

Back