What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old school SBC ?
Is that Edelbrock Performer Intake?
I think so. I didn’t pay much attention to the engine. I took the pic for you guys as I had just finished other items that needed my attention.

AA757ACA-8782-42BE-A774-B645DE8041FB.jpeg

What size pinion has it got for those wheels?
Today it’s a 29T but that’s only gonna push it about 50mph so I will be putting a large pizza on it instead 46T ?? If that goes well I will toss a spool in there and get it above 1:1 gearing. Plan is to hit 100+ ??

Just finished installing a new center cage in my outcast and the HR motor mount plate from @bicketybam. One of the 4 had really good threads, another has about 3/4 good, but the other two are worse than mine, so those will be helicoil experiments if I feel like spending the $ on an install tool and helicoils.

Also replaced a fan in my dynamite 4x100w charger. The last time I used it, it howled something awful. I had a couple 15V 50x50x15 fans from my hitec D7 charger that stopped balancing well laying around. The fan in it was 50x50x10 12V, but I was able to make the other fan work. Blows plenty of air even though it's rated for higher voltage.

Took the shocks off my Senton, and cleaned up (as best I could) all the shock oil that came out of the two that failed.

Got my eBay "Big Bore" shocks today, but they came empty, and my shock oil won't be here until Saturday.

I suppose I could cruise on up to E-Team Hobbyplex and get some, but they'll be closed by the time I get there. Maybe tomorrow....

Last edited:
Building a V2 Infraction from JRC parts along with parts from my Typhon 6s GT. Still need the center bar and a few pieces of hardware that I was short on. Decided to splurge on the Silver body. Couldn’t help myself.

Back