What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the kind words. I worked on the wheels last weekend, going to make some time this weekend for more It's not to far from finished..
9.JPG
8.JPG

I know the MMX does but the fan on the MM2 plugs into the receiver.

What wheels are those? And I need to get me 3 sets of Mudslingers, some for my SCX24, some for my SCX10-II and some for my Summit.
For your 24, I have an extra set of 1.0" slingers (nip), or 1.0" scramblers (used for a pack or two) that I'm not married to. Hit me with a trade.

Edit: wheels are rc4wd steelies, dished

Replaced the bearings in my new Rocket 4092 with some TRB hybrid's. While doing that, I noticed I had a good ding/nick in the chassis from where the one of the rear motor cap screw heads hit it:
2021-0409-outcast-4092-ChassisImpactDent.jpg

Since the motor floats about 3mm above the chassis, I put a thin layer of rubber under the entire motor and used VHB to adhere it to the chassis:
2021-0409-outcast-4092-ChassisProtectCushion.jpg

Not sure if it will help, but I didn't want to squirt a bunch of silicone in there like KT does. The outer shell of the heat sink bottom touches it and the motor can sits about .5mm above it now, so at least it will have some cushion the next time it bends enough. Guessing the HR mount is flexing.

Also changed the pinion from 18 to 19.

While spinning the wheels to check the mesh, I noticed my rear motor side dog bone had a nasty bend in it, so I took that out and straightened it as well.

Will likely rain all weekend, but at leas they will sit on the shelf in working order.
Someone else had thick orings that they slid over the back of the can. I am going to find some.

Fitting an insect screen for a roof window.
Apparently my house does not know a square angle should be 90 degrees, not a single f*#$ing square angle in this dump.
That sucks! I grew up in an old logging/mill town and most houses were built in the 20's so not a lot of squared up anything, and wood produced at the mill from that time also.

I just ordered an assortment to try some out. Seems like a good idea.
Trust me, they work like a dream.. no more dents in chassis anymore, also if close fitting they will also save from bending motor mount 😉

Took the "pistol" I just finished with the cmmg 22lr bolt and mags-
20210411_195208.jpg

And my new (old) mkiii ruger (xv3 pistol scope on top)-

20210411_195114.jpg

To the range for some pew pew pew.

20210411_185019.jpg

And then pulled some beef shorties out of a 24 hour soak at 160f for a few hours of smoke, and "pulled" them in some honey and some sweet baby Ray's. They're edible 😉

Good day. 😁

And then pulled some beef shorties out of a 24 hour soak at 160f for a few hours of smoke, and "pulled" them in some honey and some sweet baby Ray's. They're edible 😉
You are a real poop! :ROFLMAO:

Took the "pistol" I just finished with the cmmg 22lr bolt and mags-
That "pistol" needs a grenade launcher! :ROFLMAO: Very nice, the ruger too. :love:

Back