What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The MT410 got a Russian Unbreakable body

I like those bodies but they really should include some stickers for them, they look so bleh otherwise.

I’m going to add window outlines in matte silver vinyl, that should help with the look (y)
I went a bit crazy with mine.
0AzjeiC.jpg

20210419_150704.jpg
20210419_150642.jpg

Work bench for a client. All rough sawn 2x10 corners, 2x6 base & crown, 2x4 door framing. 1x8 slats under. I sunk 4" grk's in from behind to straighten out some of the cupping and twisting. It'll survive anything- stoopid solid. Gotta make a mini set of barn doors for it tomorrow.

View attachment 140710View attachment 140711

Work bench for a client. All rough sawn 2x10 corners, 2x6 base & crown, 2x4 door framing. 1x8 slats under. I sunk 4" grk's in from behind to straighten out some of the cupping and twisting. It'll survive anything- stoopid solid. Gotta make a mini set of barn doors for it tomorrow.
Looks great keep up the good work Sir 👍

On my last speed pass today, my front end went loose and I only had rear wheel drive. Initially I thought the front input cup came loose but it turns out it was the front spool grub that holds the ring gear on the shaft came loose. Cleaned and fresh red thread lock should fix it up.

I like those bodies but they really should include some stickers for them, they look so bleh otherwise.

I’m going to add window outlines in matte silver vinyl, that should help with the look (y)
Carbon fiber vinyl tape dresses them up nice
20210312_175527-01.jpeg

Put a Limitless front splitter on the T6S
20210419_215430.jpg

Vinyl‘d the windows on the unbreakable body (y)

It is amazing how the simplest of things can make such a difference. Looks way better.

My bad, didn't realize there was one of those too. For me, breaking and working on go hand-in-hand.
I've accidentally posted in this thread a few times thinking it was the what did you break today thread.

Back