What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take a look and see, haven't stumbled upon that site.. but hr still has parts as well on ebay.. but I'm in a hpi blitz Facebook group along with hpi stuff.. and most of the stuff has been discontinued. Which sucks.
Hobby Recreation Products(HRP) is the US distributor for HPI Racing. That's where I go for my Vorza parts. Sadly most of the aftermarket companies dropped HPI so finding anything aftermarket is rather tedious.

Hobby Recreation Products(HRP) is the US distributor for HPI Racing. That's where I go for my Vorza parts. Sadly most of the aftermarket companies dropped HPI so finding anything aftermarket is rather tedious.
That it is... hpi used to be everywhere. Parts included. Unfortunately traxxas sue em. And there slowly making a comeback. Proline used to make a couple of things for em. I can't complain though. It's been a great truck.. and I'm not going to be upset once it doesn't make it. I'll just yank the combo I bought for it and stick it in something else!

That it is... hpi used to be everywhere. Parts included. Unfortunately traxxas sue em. And there slowly making a comeback. Proline used to make a couple of things for em. I can't complain though. It's been a great truck.. and I'm not going to be upset once it doesn't make it. I'll just yank the combo I bought for it and stick it in something else!
I would really like to see HPI make a comeback. The problem now is everyone is basically buying the LCG monster trucks from Arrma, Team Corally, Tekno ect instead of the old HCG monster trucks, X-Maxx & Maxx aside. Hobao tried with the Hyper MT Plus II but not a lot of people bought it. From what I have seen after a few diff and suspension tweaks it is a rather nice truck.

I would really like to see HPI make a comeback. The problem now is everyone is basically buying the LCG monster trucks from Arrma, Team Corally, Tekno ect instead of the old HCG monster trucks, X-Maxx & Maxx aside. Hobao tried with the Hyper MT Plus II but not a lot of people bought it. From what I have seen after a few diff and suspension tweaks it is a rather nice truck.
I believe there at least trying. I would like to see em back as well. Along with there bodies! Only time will tell though.

What parts do you need for the Blitz? A quick browse through HRP and they seem to have most everything in stock https://www.hobbyrecreationproducts...blitz-flux-parts?sort=price-descending&page=1

Temporary fix for the 2Pede until I break down and buy some GTRs.
Way better than the Traxxas Ultra shocks, I almost want to get some Vorteks front shocks now :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 158701
After looking a little more into the HRP website seems a lot of that stuff is actually out of stock :(
I wanted to get the front upright set for my Ecx Ruckus so I could get rid of those proprietary $8 shoulder screws they use.

No more stripped wheels! 🤞🤞🤞

Thanks M2C!

First product from them. Heard good things.

20210718_094047.jpg

20210718_094050.jpg

Thx to the forum for letting me be part of the drawing and @Camaroboy383 for the mount bracket won. Installed it right away because I did not have a good ESC mount for the GC fan so his setup and the win were right on time. Thx all!

1626663927768.png
1626663951801.png

Last edited:
Worked on my V1 Senton 6s, transferring everything to new chassis. Front and rear diffs dry and dried out grease. Changed all the diff bearings, filled and greased. Weird thing, the diffs didnt need shims. Before I redid my second Typhon diffs and they borh needed shims.

Been without power over the last 24hrs so been doing some wrenching while dying in the upper 90° heat. Switched the RPM front bumper from the Noto to the mini Mojave build but think I'm going to have to heat it up and bend it out further as it sits under the body. Decided I'm going to turn the stretched wide Typhon into a second speed rig with the MMX8S as I have the XLX2 in the Limitless now. Also switched the Limitless rear shocks and front tower from the mini Mojave build to the Typhon and also put Kraton rear springs on the rear Typhon shocks so they are a lot stiffer. So now mini Mojave has Typhon front tower and front shocks. Stretched Typhon will be a 6s and 4s speed rig so will be looking at a higher kv motor for it and Limitless will be a mix of 6s and 8s.
IMG_20210719_193949859.jpg
IMG_20210719_194015841.jpg
IMG_20210719_194229553.jpg
IMG_20210719_194936260.jpg
IMG_20210719_194941127.jpg

Back