What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Losi teardown. Shelf Queen was lookin rough. :ROFLMAO:
that’s looking familiar…..
D2108598-5073-41A7-ADF2-E427F116ECDF.jpeg

Next in line is my K6. Found a diff bearing thats bad and it didnt show any signs of a bearing being bad so proof that routine maint. is a good idea!
Not going to put her back together yet as I have some ideas I'm tossing around about how to rebuild her. I wish it was in the budget to just get a new rig (Mojave or Fireteam) but thats not gonna happen so for the time being until I know what to do with my K6 she'll stay in a bin all apart and lonely. :oops::cry:

20220118_141511.jpg
20220118_145458.jpg

Got the Freestyle RC wheel adapters today and installed them on the JC Concept wheels and tires and mounted them on the LMT. Before with stock wheels and after. Got the ramp out of the garage and in the basement to test them out.

2EE3A261-F213-4F89-85FA-BC35257AFC5D.jpeg

582AB2CC-D90D-4379-97FA-D4F88E48AB05.jpeg

4FD7282C-5245-4543-874B-526BF1708156.jpeg

ECCED7EB-3675-4165-AC5C-3D9A3161F44F.jpeg

F4D932AB-17BE-4484-806B-4A187A9154A9.jpeg
Haven’t worked on it yet but after watching Raz resurrect a an old nitro.. getting ready to revive a 20 year old dinosaur.
F2DF2436-ACFB-4B0A-9D3F-90E8A65F9040.jpeg
16886735-2F83-4097-9D27-862F03A4AECA.jpeg

This was my first TMaxx with an extended chassis.

Last edited:
A friend surprised me with 2 Tamiya nitro trucks yesterday from a garage clean out. One a Terra Crusher and the other a TNX. They need a fair bit of work, engines gummed up, few broken bits here and there.
They were pretty dirty so spent almost as much time washing my hands as I did working on the trucks. After noticing the hand wash in the kitchen was almost out, I remembered I bought a box of gloves the last time I worked on a dirty car. :oops:
Have striped them down to almost nothing in prep for a clean tomorrow (whilst wearing gloves :D )

A friend surprised me with 2 Tamiya nitro trucks yesterday from a garage clean out. One a Terra Crusher and the other a TNX. They need a fair bit of work, engines gummed up, few broken bits here and there.
They were pretty dirty so spent almost as much time washing my hands as I did working on the trucks. After noticing the hand wash in the kitchen was almost out, I remembered I bought a box of gloves the last time I worked on a dirty car. :oops:
Have striped them down to almost nothing in prep for a clean tomorrow (whilst wearing gloves :D )
Can you get Lava Soap there? If you can, get it...it works wonders on the greasiest hands.

We have something similar called Fast Orange. Cleans you hands, get rid of the grease/oil/fuel smell and only needs water to rinse off.
Yeah we have that too. They sell Lava in bar form though, which I like to keep in the mud room. I've seen fast orange in bar form, but I can't ever find it locally so I'd have to order it...not the end of the world but I can just buy Lava around the corner.

Yeah we have that too. They sell Lava in bar form though, which I like to keep in the mud room. I've seen fast orange in bar form, but I can't ever find it locally so I'd have to order it...not the end of the world but I can just buy Lava around the corner.
I like mixing both works well.

Back