What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put some proline badlands on the new v2 Maxx
56186061-E287-42FC-8F19-E4BB41A3722C.jpeg

Nothing. I am very sad. Today is the 1st day I am away from my little ones.......no, not my brats, they are here with me 🤣 ....my RCs!!! Ever since I bought my 3 Arrmas a month ago I have been wrenching, runnin' 'em or working on my track everyday. Got parts coming in mail today to house. I think I'm having withdrawal! 😂

Yea, yea, yea...you are at the beach with your fam for your 47th birthday weekend, enjoy it!

And yes, thought about bringing a rig, but salt water and sand aren't great friends with the rigs! Sand is too thick/loose here. I ain't cleaning all that out! Lol

I will enjoy, but I sure do miss my little buddies!! 😂👍✌️

At least I got AF!!! 😆 And my Arrma swag!!! REPRESENT BABY!!! YEAAAHHH BOOOOOOY!

View attachment 225606
I worked on my tan and played with this........but it's just not the same.....I miss my rigs! 😔🤣✌️
20220625_144846.jpg

Upgraded the MAX10 esc fan to a Rocket branded fan. Moves more air for sure and fits in original location. It was a bit harder to remove the ESC cover due to where I had mounted the extra cap pack but I managed. Will be ordering more for my other ESC's.

Last edited:
Deltaplastik Corvette C7R with Bittydesign Seven65 rear wing (I didn't like the wing that came with it). Made the mistake of forgetting to wash the windows after removing the mask before spraying them, but that's an easy fix. Tamiya PS-31 Smoke arrived yesterday. @Mr.Duke 's Vader 3.0 got me craving a black Corvette. Body will be upgraded with a light kit in a future update.
1656295439971.jpeg

1656295906370.jpeg

Deltaplastik Corvette C7R with Bittydesign Seven65 rear wing (I didn't like the wing that came with it). Made the mistake of forgetting to wash the windows after removing the mask before spraying them, but that's an easy fix. Tamiya PS-31 Smoke arrived yesterday. @Mr.Duke 's Vader 3.0 got me craving a black Corvette. Body will be upgraded with a light kit in a future update.
View attachment 226130

View attachment 226131
Hey wait, you took that pic in 2014! 😂 LOVE IT!! I'm gonna do a vette one day!

Hey wait, you took that pic in 2014! 😂 LOVE IT!! I'm gonna do a vette one day!
As the old saying goes...slow and steady loses the race, but some years later you might arrive. Or something like that.

I doped the 6.5's. The cross has a craptastic Leupold cds turret on it and won't dial more than 15moa up. That puts its current max range around 900-950, which is decent enough for most folks. Dope was good at 600 & 880, so it'll definitely hunt.
But that's kinda anticlimactic after running a factory t3 and my daughter's 600 (trued action w/ 19" lilja 8 twist, timney, good bedding) all the way out to 1520. They both have $300 swfa's on them. It's crazy how accurate factory T3's are.

Outside of belted tires coming unglued had a good bash and motor 1650kv (blue) and ESC Max6 (red) temps ran good for two hard back-to-back bashes. Used these tires for the golf course to have slip and not kill the fairway with the BF LP:

1656476499293.png

1656476523985.png

Man, I love your temp gauge setup. You recall where you got them?
Thx... really stole the idea from YT JayTee

I got it off Amazon here

I cut the power wire and added a JST connector on it to power from the receiver and attached a probe to the motor and AC. (y)

Was up late last night/early this morning wrenching again. I got the lower a arms replaced on the typhotank (again🤨). & I've been trying to get my on road car- frank- to track nice & straight before I delve into the whole speed running thing. Had it all dialed in real nice and then...kissed/sideswiped a curb power sliding thru a corner😬🤕 I watched in horror as it flipped onto its lid & went dark (I was running @ night w/ lights) When I got to it the car was still working but the steering was all jacked up- was locked in one direction. Took off the servo horn & re-centered it- must've just skipped from hitting the curb while turning. Had to replace both spring perches on that side too. I'll do some more testing when I get back from vacation.
On to that effing spring loaded wheelie bar for the typhotank. W/ a little direction from @Djhammy I believe I had a plan. 1st I had to move the shocks out to the outer holes on the tower just to get started. I ended up drilling one hole in the center & one notch on each side of the m2c shock tower for the mounting bracket & bolts, then I had to grind a little relief out of the back of the wheelie bar frame to clear the body mount bolts. Some grinding, some cussing, more grinding, more cussing & viola!! Just that easy!!!🤣🤣

20220630_021607.jpg

20220630_021645.jpg

20220630_021756.jpg

20220630_022121.jpg

20220630_021916.jpg

20220630_021944.jpg

Back