What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked on building this 444bhp widebody Focus.. 😉😎

IMG_4544.JPG

Last edited:
How do you tell her she owes you like 200k for an irreplaceable car??

Side note: she was beautiful… 🫠
Much appreciated. Now I drive a 1 ton dually and a 09 Civic that cost me 2k. Fun fact: 1 of those wheels, was more than I paid for my Civic. 😜

Must have been a relative of that cl**t that rear ended us ,going 65+MPH & Texting who didn't realize All traffic had come to a complete stop on the tollway exit..

Sorry to see that happen to you and your ride.
She ended up getting arrested. The police wanted her phone to see what she was doing. Three lane road with two open lanes and no traffic and she hits me...

One bright side; the car actually totalled out at more than I purchased it for and I was able to remove the accessories/ mods ( suspension, wheels, bolt on engine mods, etc...)
Me on the other hand, ruptured a disc 18 months later and lost half the nerve function in my right leg. 3 years ago I roofed my house, so this is insane for me.

sorry to hear about your loss , some people will never learn . get well , a car can always be replaced a life cant .
More concerned about my disc injury then the car. I ended up with a SXS afterwards. Figure I'd buy something I knew would get wrecked and do it on my terms. 😜
20210420_214010.jpg

Nice job 👏 👍. I occasionally do gutter as well. I work in a sheet metal/metal roofing shop. Looking good
Thanks a lot bro! Coming from an industry pro it means a lot.👍👊 Most homeowners will NEVER notice their gutters- until they don't work!!! I'd done a couple like that before & made some templates to get me in the ballpark but it has been years.

Back